Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Spurs desperately need a win or they're going to end up with no European football at all, for all the "Play on the front foot" bollocks from their new manager, they'll get dicked playing like that on Sunday, for that game, their manager needs to take a leaf out of Mourinho's book, set up to defend and frustrate Leicester who will be desperate for a win and know they need to score several goals, lump it quite frequently up to Kane to win free kicks and to counter, should play a front 3 of Son Kane and Moura, loads of pace for counters against Leicester's back 3 who'll have to play high pressing for goals
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mate Spurs are totally done. Anything could happen. The Foxes could smash them for 6. They have no manager, no rudder and I would wager Dele Alli is shifting his own branded garments in the dressing room.

Only hope is Kane and Son to run riot - cause they are conceding goals For sure

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Mate Spurs are totally done. Anything could happen. The Foxes could smash them for 6. They have no manager, no rudder and I would wager Dele Alli is shifting his own branded garments in the dressing room.

Only hope is Kane and Son to run riot - cause they are conceding goals For sure
    They just need to defend and lump it for Kane and Son, with Moura joining them quickly, honestly, we HAVE to win our game and by a couple of goals as you're right, Spurs could easily get battered

If both Liverpool and Leicester win and Chelsea fail to, it will be them who miss out. Not bothered who misses out as long as we don't, can't foresee any problems against Palace, as much as Hodgson would like to.

Spurs' new manager is completely out of his depth, he's clueless, how he's leaving Lo Celso out every game, when he's their one midfielder who can play longer direct passes to release Son and find Kane is beyond me, why he's frozen out Moura is a mystery and why he's brought Smelly Fanny back in and ditched more creative players who had been playing well for them, well, that's what happens when you make nice guy amateur who's matey with all Poch's player become interim manager

Fat Sam Allardyce lost it totally on post match interview after losing to WH. Clearly hates us. Obsessed with us.

What a bitter bitter bastard..
    Last edited by Steveo; 19th May 2021 at 11:04 PM.

Fat Sam Allardyce lost it totally on post match interview after losing to WH. Clearly hates us. Obsessed with he.

Withdraw his licences so we dont have to see his face and listen to his shit anymore. Ditto Warnock

Thats what happens when someone sticks a microphone under a managers nose, one that's just been beaten. You rarely get a rational response , I don't know why they can't hold back with any interviews, give people a chance to compose themselves.

Fat Sam Allardyce lost it totally on post match interview after losing to WH. Clearly hates us. Obsessed with us.

He's one of a dying breed, one of Ferguson's old henchmen, always looking to fuck Liverpool over and happy to bend over for the filthy, a lot of the modern managers don't have the 'Anyone but Liverpool', 'When United to well, we all do well' Fergie and Gill mantras instilled so deeply in them or in them at all that dinosaurs like Allardyce, everyone at the Premier League, FA and refs associaiton still have

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's one of a dying breed, one of Ferguson's old henchmen, always looking to fuck Liverpool over and happy to bend over for the filthy, a lot of the modern managers don't have the 'Anyone but Liverpool', 'When United to well, we all do well' Fergie and Gill mantras instilled so deeply in them or in them at all that dinosaurs like Allardyce, everyone at the Premier League, FA and refs associaiton still have
    And on that subject, didn't the Premier League state that no team should be disadvantaged as a result of the filthy's fans causing their game against us to be postponed? So what did they do, disadvantaged us, Chelsea and West Ham by making Solksjaer have to rest 10 of his first team in their game v Leicester to allow Allardyce and his West Brom side extra days rest to prepare for their game against us