Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Second half imminent, both these sides need to win, a point is no good to either, with the Kane news and him chasing the golden boot, I wouldn't put it past Leicester to get beat by Spurs on the final day
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    ...and it only gets worse for Chelsea.

Looks like they might be losing Kante - their midfield engine - for the CL finals, as he hobbles off substituted for an injury it seems.
    Hopefully precautionary - Shitty will win it if he ain’t playing

1-0 Chelsea, are Brenny's big time bottlers at it again? Got bailed out, by VAR in the cup final, incorrectly I might add, was that their final bit of good fortune this season?

Leicester really need to pull their finger out. They were never getting away with another 45 like the first half.

Chelsea 1-0 Leicester
    Poxy goal off Rudiger’s hip.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Hopefully precautionary - Shitty will win it if he ain’t playing
    On the flip side, Shitty might also themselves be without scorer Gundogan who picked up a knock it seems(?).
    But they have depth that Chelsea don't.

..and he'll probably be fine for the final.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

A good 3-0 win for Chelsea would be better than 1-0 as goal difference will probably then come into play between us and Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    1-0 Chelsea, are Brenny's big time bottlers at it again? Got bailed out, by VAR in the cup final, incorrectly I might add, was that their final bit of good fortune this season?
    They are getting hammered here agreed but they didn’t get bailed out in the cup final the player was offside.

Being honest if you ask Leicester fans they would rather win the cup than qualify for the CL.

Leicester still might qualify yet the season is not done.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    They are getting hammered here agreed but they didn’t get bailed out in the cup final the player was offside.
    I thought Chilwell was offside looking at the lines too, but when I saw how far from Thiago Da Silva's foot the ball was in the frame they used to then take the lines from and the speed he was moving and how marginal it was, I actually think Chilwell was most likely just on, sprinting at that speed in 0.1 of a second, he's going to have travelled about a metre, half a metre absolute minimum, so I actually think VAR denied everyone a great Cup final goal

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    A good 3-0 win for Chelsea would be better than 1-0 as goal difference will probably then come into play between us and Leicester
    Yep, if Leicester aren't going to do the decent thing and equalise then they could do with conceding a few more.

The difference (assuming we win our two games) would be 3, assuming we only win by a single goal in each. Leicester would have to beat Spurs by 3 goals to finish 4th.

If my maths is correct...

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    We ain’t beating Burnley