Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sadio Mane

if we were to sign Sancho I wouldn't want it to mean a compromise on signings for other areas of the team, we need 2 top quality CMs one more attacking who can play LCM or RCM, one who can play No6 LCM RCM a commanding CB which looks like being Konate and another No9

Given Mo plays most games at RFWD, if we were to land Sancho, he'd most likely be a replacement for Mo rather than Mane and that doesn't strike me as a good idea
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

This Season Has proven we need a focal point to help the wingers. A ​striker who can hold up the ball, bring others in and actually take his chances/be a poacher.

Incidently the firminho open goal miss vs west brom is a great example.
    There is no one really to challenge him.

We don't have much money and if you look at our bench it's mostly shite and players klopp clearly doesnt fully trust.
    Unless we can convince people to buy guys like shaq, origi, ox and naby for decent coin how are we buying sancho and at least 2/3 other players?

Aguero or Suarez as an extra anyone?

Come on Mane lad, bag a brace tonight!

Mane's had his physical issues since suffering Covid, but I also think he's had issues adjusting to the tweak of his position and has the hump about his tweak of position, I think what he needs more than ever is some high praise, reminding him of everything he's brilliant at and help from the analysis team on how to apply his considerable talents into that more central position, because it absolutely does not look like he's capable of putting that together on his own, he's not even making inside out runs to link with Robbo and provide and option for him or diagonal inside out runs looking to be played in by Robbo through the channel or with a ball down the line outside the full back he'll get to first

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Come on Mane lad, bag a brace tonight!

Mane's had his physical issues since suffering Covid, but I also think he's had issues adjusting to the tweak of his position and has the hump about his tweak of position, I think what he needs more than ever is some high praise, reminding him of everything he's brilliant at and help from the analysis team on how to apply his considerable talents into that more central position, because it absolutely does not look like he's capable of putting that together on his own, he's not even making inside out runs to link with Robbo and provide and option for him or diagonal inside out runs looking to be played in by Robbo through the channel or with a ball down the line outside the full back he'll get to first
    Tonight’s the night I think. Fans back in the ground even if not our own. We’ll feed off it. I feel like that header from Alli woke something in the lads that they’ve been missing. I’m expecting a huge performance tonight to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Tonight’s the night I think. Fans back in the ground even if not our own. We’ll feed off it. I feel like that header from Alli woke something in the lads that they’ve been missing. I’m expecting a huge performance tonight to be honest.
    Nailed on 1-0 loss then followed by a 50 page match thread and pure deflation after thinking we'd actually get into the top4.

"FUCK SAKE MANE" how didn't firmino score that?!?! FFS SALAD UR GREEDY

Fucking RHYS WILLIAMS!!!!! ARAGLGLGALHLA he turns slower than my dead nan in her grave

But ox is back in the squad apparently, so you know if that doesn't give you confidence, I don't know what will, it's like a new signing lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Nailed on 1-0 loss then followed by a 50 page match thread and pure deflation after thinking we'd actually get into the top4.

"FUCK SAKE MANE" how didn't firmino score that?!?! FFS SALAD UR GREEDY

Fucking RHYS WILLIAMS!!!!! ARAGLGLGALHLA he turns slower than my dead nan in her grave

But ox is back in the squad apparently, so you know if that doesn't give you confidence, I don't know what will, it's like a new signing lolz
    Ha ha. Facts. We’ve lost the run of ourselves with the negativity this year. Not even getting to celebrate the title will do that to ya.

Lovely assist from Mane today, must be saving his brace for the game v Palace on Sunday

Not a coincidence that Mane and Robbo suddenly looked like Mane and Robbo with Mane playing most of the game v Burnley in his position of the last 3 seasons, or that we scored our first 2 goals from them playing in tandem again

Mane hasn't looked like Mane for an age mate and little has changed.

In fact at times v Burnley he looked worse than ever especially first half.

Didn't both he and Robbo largely play in their usual positions in the:

1:0 loss to Southampton?
    0:1 loss to Burnley?
    1:4 loss to City?
    3:1 loss to Leicester City?
    0:2 loss to Everton?

and the

0:1 loss to Chelsea?

Edit: not counting individual blades of grass - but generally speaking..

Last edited by Steveo; 21st May 2021 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Mane hasn't looked like Mane for an age mate and little has changed.

In fact at times v Burnley he looked worse than ever especially first half.

Didn't both he and Robbo largely play in their usual positions in the:

1:0 loss to Southampton?
    0:1 loss to Burnley?
    1:4 loss to City?
    3:1 loss to Leicester City?
    0:2 loss to Everton?

and the

0:1 loss to Chelsea?

Edit: not counting individual blades of grass - but generally speaking..

Yeah but that was fabinho's fault