Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sadio Mane

So glad you have set me right 19

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    So glad you have set me right 19
    A French friend of mine thought you could benefit from a lesson in cause and effect

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Tell you what, you keep trying to set em up - and I'll bury them in the top corner...

Tell you what, you keep trying to set em up - and I'll bury them in the top corner...
    Bury them in the top corner by showing a clip of me reading you a note because you're illiterate? I'm very obviously Clint in that clip, all day long

You are very obviously more than a little disturbed.

I do genuinely feel for you buddy.

You are very obviously more than a little disturbed.

I do genuinely feel for you buddy.
    Lol, from the guy who doesn't understand the points covered in this thread, but claims to know a thing or two Edit: Points on continuity of selection and not being able to play the same way and that affecting players that Jurgen has made several times himself, but that according to you, have nothing to do with anything

Are you not a man who claimed in the first meeting with today's opponents they could have been 4-0 by half time, when we were 1-0 on 2 minutes 10 seconds and 3-0 at HT and they only managed 5 attempts at goal all game and only 3 shots on target?

You need to pay attention, you seem to watch the game through some specially constructed lens that shows you something different to what actually happened

And this nugget

Mo puts one on a plate for Mané - but he allows the defender to get the block
    Can you explain how Mane 'allowed the defender to get a block' when he took the shot first time as soon as he possible could? Allowing the defender to get a block would suggest the player was somehow slow to get to the ball or took an extra touch, but in this instance, the ball to him wasn't really hit with enough zip and he took it first time as soon as he possibly could and the defender made a great block for that reason

And you show such little gratitude after all the times I've stuck up for you

Think you might have got your clippage mixed up?

This one is closer.

On Palace first game - I did say they could have been 4 up at half time - and for good reason. They had by far the better opportunities to score. I know that is football but it was said to highlight the threat they pose our back line. The 0:7 score line suggests a far easier game than it was. Wouldn’t you agree?

On Mané - the statement in the match thread ( scraping the barrel dude ) was precisely as Stated. Mané was slow of thought and allowed the defender to affect his shot. Just struck me how when on form - he doesn’t allow that