Page 1 of 37 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: West Brom match thread

West Brom match thread

Wow, I started the thread
    Early goal here by Mane, and they will crumble.
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

That was Millies job, 100% success record you berk, you know our lot are superstitious as hell

Alisson

Trent Phillips R.Williams Robertson

Thiago Fabinho Jones

Salah Firmino Mane

I EXPECT our lads to play with incredible intensity, focus, vision, awareness, flair, creativity and accuracy and I EXPECT them to play to the same or higher levels in all these things as they did against the filthy and get the win and another vital 3 points

Start fast, score early, score first, score second, score third, play keep ball and pick them off

I would have never in a million years left Gini out for Jones, he needs to be incredible in the press, make sure he covers Fabinho's charges to wherever the ball is and plugs any gaps, use the ball a damned site better and quicker than he's shown so far and be brave with the ball, if it's on to try and play the forwards it, play it and play it when it's on, take responsibility

Give it absolutely everything you have, mix it up, try the crosses from deep, try shaping as though your trying it again and look to slip one through the narrow channels or squaring it centre of a through ball or cheeky ball lofted just over the defence, take shots on from distance, look to open the channels with good movement and burst through them with the ball or play it through them, take players on, try to commit them and beat them and if you beat the first man and a challenge is coming, just move the ball onto your other foot and take the hit
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Be reet.

Jota finished for the season eh?

But ..but poor old Utd are missing Harry Maguire you know, stop crying

Thing is Nineteen Gini cannot play every single game we have to rotate when we can.

Once again - I will be astounded if our back line can cope with the opposition.

Here we go, another Cup final, give it absolutely everything, use everything at your disposal, mix it up, keep stretching them in different ways, score early, score first, second, third and fourth get the win and another vital 3 points

Come the fuck on.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Losing Jota for the remaining 3 games is a massive blow. We really are cursed. I can’t wait for this season to be over.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Robbo has to make more of that chance to pick out Salah for a goal

Corner here come on Bobby come on Phillips