Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: West Brom match thread

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    It’s so strange. After a confidence boosting win against United, you would expect us to be absolutely flying out of the traps. Instead, we look so nervous all over the pitch. Really hard to explain.
    We weren’t expected to beat the Mancs at OT. These games will all be nervy now with the pressure on. Our record vs shite teams is surely in their minds.

Bobby ffs your passing today lad

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Bobby ffs your passing today lad
    Exactly what I was thinking I’ve seen him give it away the last 5 times he had had it

How does Mané give away a free kick when he is favourite for the ball and we have a chance of a goal???

We have a few who just seem to be fucking brain dead.

He has lost it

Not sure who was the worst on the pitch in that first half, Williams, Firmino or Dean

Awful refereeing performance so far. Numerous wrong calls.

Surely Mane was fouled?
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Been a piss poor half from our lads this, thankfully Mo got us level, Jurgen needs to remind these lads who they play for and what they're playing for at HT, look at all his option of going 433 and looking to use a bit of width to stretch them and open the channel to shoot through or release Mo or Trent or Mane or Robbo through, if it's on the left Jones needs to get his arse there fucking quick time for a ball back for one of his trade mark curlers

I fucking damned well expect our lads to play with a lot more quality and intensity second half, like they're actually playing for a place in the top four
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It’s so strange. After a confidence boosting win against United, you would expect us to be absolutely flying out of the traps. Instead, we look so nervous all over the pitch. Really hard to explain.
    Agree. We look like we'll concede again. I'm not confident in the CBs at all. Especially Williams.

Glad we got to HT at 1-1.

As I said the other day I dont fancy us to beat anyone I know we should beat these and its not our CBs fault but they give too many chances away.

More shit than nervous. Only a couple of lads playing well.