Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: West Brom match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Suspect there's a degree of enthusiasm on his part to be as good a Puppet as possible after Spitgate, so will willingly bend over to fuel further Sky narrative.
    Loved him as a player, but I lost all respect for him after that. Disgusting human being. I'm still amazed that sky kept him on.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I find Souness to be annoying. he says a lot of things.. Like we are guaranteed to be challenging every year. where its never that simple.He comes out with all kinds of OTT comments. Theres very few broadcasters who don't have a bias one way or another. So i just listen to football games with the sound off.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Jamie needs a spit mask like the police use in police interceptors.. I love that show..One episode a few years ago.. they came like 2 streets from me chasing some clown on bike.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I find Souness to be annoying. he says a lot of things.. Like we are guaranteed to be challenging every year. where its never that simple.He comes out with all kinds of OTT comments. Theres very few broadcasters who don't have a bias one way or another. So i just listen to football games with the sound off.
    Its a pity he didn't have us challenging when he was manager.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Its a pity he didn't have us challenging when he was manager.
    He inherited an ageing squad introduced a load of youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    He inherited an ageing squad introduced a load of youngsters.
    That squad won the league the season before and were 2nd in the league when Dalglish quit. Awful manager who got rid of players who were still good enough and replaced them with sub standard quality. Only ones decent were Rob Jones and Mark Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I just used to think "Shut your fucking fat gob and stop cunting everyone else off and do your own job properly you twat"
    Don't hold back, really let it out how you feel
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

What did Souness actually achieve has a manager anyway?? He won trophies at Rangers. Big deal.the entire history of Scottish football is either been Celtic or Rangers. 50 titles each or there abouts even Gordon Strachan and Lennon won things.. Hes won the odd cup with a Turkish team.Hes never lived up to his own hype.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    That squad won the league the season before and were 2nd in the league when Dalglish quit. Awful manager who got rid of players who were still good enough and replaced them with sub standard quality. Only ones decent were Rob Jones and Mark Wright.
    But they were ageing and injury-prone.
    He introduced Fowler, McManaman, Marsh, Matteo, Harness, Hutchinson and I think Stig was good for us. Saunders should have been good but he was a bit of a thug more than the striker we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    But they were ageing and injury-prone.
    He introduced Fowler, McManaman, Marsh, Matteo, Harness, Hutchinson and I think Stig was good for us. Saunders should have been good but he was a bit of a thug more than the striker we wanted.
    Roy Evans brought Stig in. Souness preferred to bring Dicks in, another thug, like Ruddock.