Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Burnley

why is Wij capt if he's leaving us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Because he's an experienced senior player who has been an absolutely incredibly servant to our club
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hopefully he gets a goalmor 2 also. Wonder if koeman gets the bullet will.he still move on? I wpuld guess there's a few others gonna be leaving and dont know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Because he's an experienced senior player who has been an absolutely incredibly servant to our club
    And salah or mane, or even firmino aren't ??

captain you need ya heart 100% in it, and you can tell he's away with the fairy's sometime anyway

at least it's only burnley, I mean it's a important game for us but looks like he won't even be here next season, and if you don't think that effects him in any way, well more fool you.

Would start milner instead, burnley aren't known to be the fastest in midfield, they have a few quickish players though.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th May 2021 at 07:39 PM.

captain you need ya heart 100% in it, and you can tell he's away with the fairy's sometime anyway

at least it's only burnley.
    Gini is a top top pro and has given his everything in every game he's played for us and continues to and for me, it is always better to have your captain in midfield where they are in a position to organise and encourage everyone around them

Also, there is a set order in our team of who has the armband, but what we need is 11 leaders and organisers on the pitch tonight
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 19th May 2021 at 07:42 PM.

Might be Dyche's last home game if he goes to Palace, and Roy's last game next week, they won't bother so we're home free!

at least it's only burnley, I mean it's a important game for us but looks like he won't even be here next season, and if you don't think that effects him in any way, well more fool you.

Would start milner instead, burnley aren't known to be the fastest in midfield, they have a few quickish players though.
    I thought Milner would have started instead of him too.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I thought Milner would have started instead of him too.
    Millie's only just had his first training session back with the first team, Jurgen wasn't even sure whether or not he'd be alright to play any part in tonight's game in yesterday's press conference

Will be having to bite my tongue if/when we score tonight as I'm nursing my dog after some time at the Vet with Pyothermic Dermatitis.

Hopefully doing my muted celebrations soon enough.

Come on Reds! "I can't carry the Ring for you, but I CAN carry you!"

Someone home a match day thread?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century