Alisson Becker dedicated his injury-time winner against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday to his family and Liverpool teammates.
The Reds goalkeeper was the unlikeliest of heroes as he headed in Trent Alexander-Arnold's corner in the 95th minute to give his side a 2-1 victory.ย*
The result moves Jรผrgen Klopp's side to within one point of fourth-placed Chelsea in the Premier League standings, with two fixtures left in the campaign.ย*
Put it in the Louvre ๐ŸŽจ ๐—œ๐—*๐—*๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. https://t.co/88JNw9RQAV
โ€” LFC (Liverpool FC) 16th May 17:43
Offering his immediate reaction to the goal, the No.1 told Sky Sports post-match: โ€œI'm too emotional these last months for everything that happened with me, with my family.
"But football is my life, I played since I remember as a human being with my father. I hope he was here to see it but I'm sure that he's seeing with God on his side and celebrating.ย*
โ€œIt's for my family, for the boys. What a fight, sometimes we are fighting and fighting and things are just not happening as this afternoon here.ย*
โ€œJust scoring this goal, I'm really, really happy to help them because they fight a lot, we fight a lot together and we have a strong goal to achieve the Champions League because we won it once and you know that everything started with qualification.ย*
โ€œI can't be more happy than I am now.โ€

More...