Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Crystal Palace Match Thread

To finish 3rd with our injuries and from where we were coming into the last 10 games is a huge result, massive effort.
    That’s 98 points form for the last 10, without our captain and our 6th and 7th choice CB’s playing.

Well done Jurgen lad.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    8 wins and 2 draws from last 10 games. Whopper of a run to sneak in.
    It would have been 10 wins had Phillips not missed the 2 games we drew
    need to send Kabak home and keep Phillips around, not first team material as he showed early on when he got absolutely bummed one v one against Zaha, but a VERY good squad player and a legend in my books for how he stepped in and raised his game incredibly to make sure we are next season's Champions League
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That famous adage comes to mind. Its not where you start its where you finish that counts.

Was hoping that Chelsea would sort themselves out and win the Champions League final, but on their current run of form, they're fixing for a mauling by City who are in prime form currently and just demolished another (shite) team in blue as their appetizer today.

City fans will be insufferable for the next little while, it seems.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It would have been 10 wins had Phillips not missed the 2 games we drew
    need to send Kabak home and keep Phillips around, not first team material as he showed early on when he got absolutely bummed one v one against Zaha, but a VERY good squad player and a legend in my books for how he stepped in and raised his game incredibly to make sure we are next season's Champions League
    Would you give him lfconline poty ?

I'd have it between him and Salah, Salahs goals were huge this season.

Well, well, well, kitchen sink indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I did actually think you meant go gung ho with your throw the kitchen sink

Is bringing in a not fully fit forward to start who has 1 goal and no assists in his last 5 starts to replace a player who has 3 goals in his last 3 starts or a player who has 1 goals and 2 assists in his last 3 starts and who linked up brilliantly with Robertson to create our first 2 goals against a really stubborn defence last time out and replacing either of those two players who scored 3 goals between them the last time we played Palace, a goal a piece against them in the away win last season and a goal (Mane) in the home fixture against them last season and 3 goals between them (Mane 2) (Bobby 1) across both wins against them the season before, when they were a more stubborn defence including Wan Bissaka at RB, really throwing the kitchen sink at Palace?

Or is it taking players out of the team who are just finding much better form along with the rest of the team who have a really happy knack of scoring goals against Palace? Just as Bobby has a happy knack of scoring against Spurs(called that one too)
    I do know a thing or two about this game Suck it up my mule
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I must admit, and I don’t think I’m alone, but I didn’t think we could do it. Fair play to the players.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

The lads have dug themselves out of a deep hole. For that they desrve a lot of credit.

There are at least 3 or 4 in that side who need to have much better seasons next season.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

@19

What in earth are you on about fella?

Seriously it’s like you are having an argument with yourself?

Who was calling for bringing in a not fully fit forward to replace anyone? At any stage... ever??Seriously who?

Stop inventing shit.

Get a grip mate you have some bad affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Was hoping that Chelsea would sort themselves out and win the Champions League final, but on their current run of form, they're fixing for a mauling by City who are in prime form currently and just demolished another (shite) team in blue as their appetizer today.

City fans will be insufferable for the next little while, it seems.
    With Kepa in goal likely, City are in form to embarrass them indeed.