Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Crystal Palace Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    The lads have dug themselves out of a deep hole. For that they desrve a lot of credit.

There are at least 3 or 4 in that side who need to have much better seasons next season.
    Absolutely. Tremendous effort the last 10 games but like you say a few need better seasons. They are playing for their LFC futures.
    Going to be very interesting to see who's brought in over the next few months.

Phillips deserves a new contract. He’s been immense. Don’t think he’s put a foot wrong since being called upon. Well done lad, if you get it, you’ve most definitely earned it

Feels like we’d be pretty solid with Virgil alongside Nat. He was really good again today.

Can't believe he clattered heads with the back of Fabs head and he wasn't the one who felt pain.
    He could be a Marvel character.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Phillips deserves a new contract. He’s been immense. Don’t think he’s put a foot wrong since being called upon. Well done lad, if you get it, you’ve most definitely earned it
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Feels like we’d be pretty solid with Virgil alongside Nat. He was really good again today.
    Absolutely. I'd love to see what the two of them would look like together. Very much could be a Vidic/Ferdinand partnership.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Philips is the biggest pleasant surprise in the club this season besides Jota before he got hurt.

Not for me, I'd keep him, he's been immense in this run, but his limitations were revealed in his foot races with Rashford and when he got absolutely bummed by Zaha in the early stages of today's game, floundering on the floor, we need defenders who are a lot better one v one against skill and pace
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    @19

What in earth are you on about fella?

Seriously it’s like you are having an argument with yourself?

Who was calling for bringing in a not fully fit forward to replace anyone? At any stage... ever??Seriously who?

Stop inventing shit.

Get a grip mate you have some bad affliction.
    Ouch eh Steveo, I bet that's smarting a bit

Didn’t mean he’d be first choice 19 but I wouldn’t be worried about bringing him in when needed.

Didn’t mean he’d be first choice 19 but I wouldn’t be worried about bringing him in when needed.
    Agreed, I'd get the Konate deal done, extend Phillips' contract and send Kabak back to Germany and Rhys Williams on loan to Blackpool if they win their play off final and make it into the Championship, if Critch wants him that is