Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager Merry go round...

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep don’t want Conte with them at all. Hopefully Kane does leave this summer ideally for PSG.

Was Moses that bad for us? Played in 22 games that season and we scored over 100 goals...
    Thought he done OK too!

Yep don’t want Conte with them at all. Hopefully Kane does leave this summer ideally for PSG.

Was Moses that bad for us? Played in 22 games that season and we scored over 100 goals...
    I don't remember him playing to the level he did at Chelsea, while being here.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    For the first time in my lifetime, I would be a little concerned about Tottenham should they get Conte.
    He probably gives them enough to get Top Four.

City, Chelsea and (unless we get a ridiculous injury hit again) ourselves also getting Top Four would mean the Mancs missing out.

Could live with Spurs being a decent outfit for a couple of years if it helped freeze the Mancs our for a bit.

Agree - ‘Anyone but them’ is the way to go.

Don’t want them getting ideas though.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I don't remember him playing to the level he did at Chelsea, while being here.
    Conte got more out of him for sure - but seem to remember he came in and did ok for us when called upon.

Conte is a tricky fella - really smart operator - don’t really want him over here again, very cute.

Conte is a tricky fella - really smart operator - don’t really want him over here again, very cute.
    Wouldn't worry too much about it, latest reports suggest he's going to turn Spurs down as he doesn't believe they're in a position to challenge for trophies
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Rafa in the running for the Everton job. Fuck me if they sign him they’ll implode at the first sign of trouble. Absolute meltdown territory.

Let it be so.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Rafa in the running for the Everton job. Fuck me if they sign him they’ll implode at the first sign of trouble. Absolute meltdown territory.

Let it be so.
    Would be terribly good fun if Everton started taking points off Man United in those circumstances.

I doubt he would take that job, out of respect for us. Stranger things have happened though.

Wouldn't be surprised, rafa has wanted a job in the prem for a while, and probably thinks it's been long enough since he was with us for it not to matter as much, everton have some decent money behind them, I hate to say it but he could do a lot worse, I.E palace, probably best job in prem currently now spurs are in advanced talks to appoint former Roma boss