Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: England watch - Southgate watch

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    At least fix my spelling if you're going to edit my post vin, ffs!
    Ha ha - I was editing my own typos!
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Back to the 4231 with Kane not playing his natural game and no runs in behind and desperately lacking THIS in midfield, passes that make goals, especially considering the forwards England have and how they love to run in behind, England need a master at it to sort their pathetic attempts at a press and counter press out too

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He's fucking clueless

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He's fucking clueless
    He is absolutely clueless, see Kane's lack of pace when played as the lone front man throughout, he lost some pace after the ankle injuries, that's why he developed his game to drop off, spread the play and get in the box, that's what he does, that's how he gets on the end of things for the majority of his goals and releases the inside forwards for assists so well

Hopefully if Southgate continues with not using his best players how they play at their best to win league titles and Champions League's and picks the same shite midfield and the same shite 4231 formation they get bummed by the Cech Republic

bring back the waistcoat

ITN News headline "England players under question on their performance" Really? Should absolutely be "Gareth Southgate under question on the use of his players" they may not be the best, they may lack a little technically compared to some sides, but given how their best players play for their clubs, could Southgate put them into a formation and way of playing that would at least give them a shout and like our lads at their best, although not the best football team in the world or the league, the team that no-one wants to play because they are devastatingly effective at what they do, driven, focused, organised, work harder than any other team, believe incredibly in what they do and never give up? You're God damned right he could