Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: England watch - Southgate watch

Surprise surprise - it’s not Wembley but we are in Blighty - Grealish dives and gets a penalty. Rashford scores

Disgraceful decision

Looked a shocker of a dive from Grealish

Romania should be 2 up here - how they haven’t scored is beyond me.

They Should have been ahead before the Penalty that should never have been and the keeper just made an incredible double save.

So it’s
    Harry-Diving-Kane
    Markus-loves-a-dive Rashford

&

Raheem-diver-Sterling

England as I said - will probably have more penalties than actual goals this coming tournament.
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th June 2021 at 06:37 PM.

Genuine Pen after a terrible challenge from Chiriches

Henderson misses it - seriously who picked him to take it? 19x?

Romania should score again - simple play and they are in... Can see why they didn’t qualify.

Haven’t see a Romania side this poor in my lifetime.

Not England but Greece beating Norway in Norway at the mo... Haaland playing for the Vikings and more importantly Tsimikas is playing for the Greeks

Southgate not a happy bunny with Henderson, they were all expecting Calvert-Lewin to take the penalty, but apparently Henderson overruled him and decided to take it himself.

Couldn't watch it my father's in hospital so I'm chief everything but having anytime to do anything I would like to myself at the moment

A famous 1-0 win over the mighty Romania, I expect hendo probably missed on purpose knowing England shouldn't have had the first one, I did just catch the awful dive by Grealish

Watching the U21's Euro final right now, this German U21 side would thrash England and are playing a fine pressing game so far and look a lot more organised than Southgate's rabble
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Imagine if Salah dived like Grealish... FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Imagine if Salah dived like Grealish... FFS
    He'd get booked, Salah and Mane are denied nailed on pens quite often, Mane's the actual most fouled player in the league, because the only players ahead of him are the ones who constantly dive and the amount of WWE moves that opposition players are allowed to conduct on Mane and Mo without us getting a free kick or pen for it is absolutely criminal
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”