Page 46 of 248 FirstFirst ... 363940414243444546474849505152535696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020

Switzerland are as garbage as Turkey, you wonder how some of these managers are employed as International coaches, their 2 coaches can't organise a press of their defence to keep a line, how are they even employed?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You can always throw your Hat in the ring. Petkovic used to manage Lazio - he isn’t that bad - they battered Wales but couldn’t score. Just not up to playing a team like Italy in Rome - which let’s be honest isn’t easy for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    True story aswell.
    Travolta's in a few action packed fun belters as is Cage, Swordfish is a cracking bit of fun for Halle Berry action alone

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You can always throw your Hat in the ring. Petkovic used to manage Lazio - he isn’t that bad - they battered Wales but couldn’t score. Just not up to playing a team like Italy in Rome - which let’s be honest isn’t easy for anyone.
    imagine playing 2 v 3 italy midfielders and not closing down, or changing it

manager was pants

didn't expect them to win, but 2 goals from outside the box like they scored was pathetic.

It'll be interesting to see how James can challenge the italy defense on the counter with his pace, don't expect wales to do well of course, fully expect italy to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    imagine playing 2 v 3 italy midfielders and not closing down, or changing it

manager was pants

didn't expect them to win, but 2 goals from outside the box like they scored was pathetic.
    I agree completely Kev, a fucking disaster class by the Switz manager, just let all 3 Italian mids do whatever they wanted unchallenged all game

Especially when italy's midfield is a lot better anyway, Jorginho was class and more hard working, even though it was 3v2.... probably all of them together compared to switz was more like 4v2

My mistake Face Off is on ITV4 at 10pm

But to be fair the manager can only do so much fellas. The Swiss players had no belief at all. Italy just a much much better team - better players and the Swiss were painfully aware of it. They don’t fight like dogs like the Elsh or the Irish - they just accept that they can’t play football at the same level and wilt.

The question with Italy is more simple th a the pundits are making out. Yea they have scored 3 but they have missed loads. They won’t get those chances against better sides.

Finishing has been poor for me

Stevo was that hodgsons excuse in 2016?? I joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw-yG8jDyzs

Still hilarious, maybe Southgate isn't so bad after all.. could be worse.

Well the media is totally polarised on the issue for obvious reasons.

England beat Croatia 1 nil at home and they are up there with the best.. .

If they don't beat Scotland - a nation that should be well ahead of Croatia due to size, diaspora, wealth, lack of recent wars and proximity to the Premier League - they will be lambasted for being the worst side in history.