Page 45 of 248 FirstFirst ... 353839404142434445464748495051525595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Another simple chance for Immobile squandered.

Power Cube off Vargas on for the Cheese
    Just a shit walcott init

It's unreal that Switzerland play like this in the modern game, there's just no press, they're just allowing Italy's players to receive the ball in time and space in little pockets all game

Shaqiri off, hopefully not just in tonights game, if you can't be a leading light in THIS shabby Switzerland outfit, there's no place for you at Liverpool really, not good enough to play as one of the forwards or the attacking midfielder, he's never fitted in, being never fit and picking one through the eye of a needle pass a season simply doesn't cut it for me or make a player worthy of keeping or of taking up one of the international players slots in the squad, ditto for renewing Adrian's contract
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Need a striker. Still only 2:0 here should have bagged at least 4 or 5. Nice football but will need to be far more clinical if they want to win
    We'll only see if Italy are any good or not when they meet a side with a good press who don't allow their midfielders acres of time and space they don't have to work for as Turkey and Switzerland have in their first 2 games

They're picking up fair number of injury's too now, not as complete of a squad as others too.

Face Off is on ITV2 at 10pm after the football has finished - Cracking bit off fun that film is

Immobile finally gets his goal… About time fella

Still find France overrated, Varane and their keeper are their weakness, teams look to attack and get at their other CB because of Varane's reputation, but Varane is very good on the cover for his CB partners, so it just plays to his strengths, he makes his mistakes when teams go after him

Imobile finally scores, non existent press from Switzerland again

See just a shit walcott obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Face Off is on ITV2 at 10pm after the football has finished - Cracking bit off fun that film is
    True story aswell.

This tournament is a bit of a farce tbh. The home advantage is crazy. Most of these teams will get the better of any group of 3 opponents when playing exclusively on home soil.

Think it’s nuts.