Page 88 of 248 FirstFirst ... 387881828384858687888990919293949598138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    That’s England through to the knockouts
    3 homes games at Wemberly v nobody of note pretty much guaranteed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    3 homes games at Wemberly v nobody of note pretty much guaranteed that.
    They're shite, the only game I've seen them play well in the build up to this was the second half of one of the warm ups when Southgate switched to a 433 and all of a sudden, they looked much better, largely because players were playing in the positions they play at their best in for their clubs and weren't getting in each others space
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They're shite, the only game I've seen them play well in the build up to this was the second half of one of the warm ups when Southgate switched to a 433 and all of a sudden, they looked much better, largely because players were playing in the positions they play at their best in for their clubs and weren't getting in each others space
    They aren't great - Haven't seen anyone that great so far tbh - France look strong but not great.

Mount and Chilwell out... Kinda guessed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57564682

Watch the waistcoat risk Henderson on this dead rubber. Klopp should be all over him ... Knockouts ok - can't stop him but v the Czechs.. Already qualified... Watch the twat throw him in

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    They aren't great - Haven't seen anyone that great so far tbh - France look strong but not great.

Mount and Chilwell out... Kinda guessed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57564682

Watch the waistcoat risk Henderson on this dead rubber. Klopp should be all over him ... Knockouts ok - can't stop him but v the Czechs.. Already qualified... Watch the twat throw him in
    He will play him tonight, not sure it will ever work for Hendo at England, Hendo is brilliant for us because he is our captain and a fantastic leader and has the complete respect of all our players and works with them day in day out, his medium to long balls in behind and switches are top class and he developed them specifically for how we play

If Southgate doesn't play to all the players strengths and have Hendo as his leader making sure all the other players are it, it will never work as it could do. One of Hendo's greatest strengths is he works really fucking hard to be able to play an important part in the team, he develops aspects of his game specifically to do that, it works at club level because he has more time and a very clear system and formation of play and consistency in what the other players do and they do what he tells them they need to be doing.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I find it completely fucking bonkers chilwell and Mount haev to self-isolate

this is the scottish we're talking about, probably celebrated the draw by bum'in each other, probably as good as winning the thing for them, sad twats

***** Disclaimer***** Nothing personal towards any scotts on here

you're telling me gilmour won't of been close to his team????????

Fucking joke

Oh well the incredible trio of Hendo Phillips and Rice await, very attacking Southgates dream.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd June 2021 at 01:36 PM.

Not sure covid is transmitted by bumming but pretty sure Chilwell and Mount shared a dressing room with the rest of the English players after hugging Billy G, and before being plucked to self isolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I find it completely fucking bonkers chilwell and Mount haev to self-isolate

this is the scottish we're talking about, probably celebrated the draw by bum'in each other, probably as good as winning the thing for them, sad twats

***** Disclaimer***** Nothing personal towards any scotts on here

you're telling me gilmour won't of been close to his team????????

Fucking joke

Oh well the incredible trio of Hendo Phillips and Rice await, very attacking Southgates dream.
    Time to shut down the scottish border

I agree with Kev here this is a real head stracher.

Its why the whole thing is a farce it is a lottery really now as you just dont know who is available or not.

Just glad this isnt club stuff id be fuming if it was us

Rofl henderson and sancho still can't get starts for Southgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Rofl henderson and sancho still can't get starts for Southgate.
    I feel bad for Henderson on a personal level as, on merit, he should be in that team.

Wearing my Liverpool hat though I am absolutely delighted.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay