Page 201 of 248 FirstFirst ... 101151191194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2480

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Ian Wright again the only one being remotely honest.
    Didi Hamann on Bog2

It's coming home. Knighthood for Gareth.

2 balls on the pitch and no contact on the Penis

Meant Sterling

Didi hamann going in two footed on England and var on Irish tv. There was a second ball on the pitch. Watch the replay of penalty incident. No contact whatsoever in the incident

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It will be more of the same in the final. Nobody will be allowed to stop England winning this at Wembley.
    Not sure about that. This is a UEFA competition. Is there a single country in Europe that would be happy to see England win this?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Fuck sake. Germans must really detest England national team

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    The ref ballsed it up, a case where var cant overturn it as I see it with the rules.

That was one for the ref to leave for Var to give. Semifinal of a once every 4 year tournament you have to be damned sure.
    That doesn’t make sense mate. If VAR can’t overturn it, why do they bother looking at it? Surely it’s so that they can correct the referee if he is partially unsighted for example. that was a clear and obvious error if I’ve ever seen one.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Sunday is gonna be a monster dive fest.

It will be another tight game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Southgate's Line up

Prickford

Walker Stones Maguire Shaw

Phillips Rice

Saka Mount Sterling

Kane

Still worry about that centre mid pairings lack of big game experience, their slack positioning in their pressing and lack of distribution, should have enough for Denmark, but they have some much more experienced campaigners in their midfield. Can't say that Saka's been that impressive in what he's done to merit being brought back in ahead of Sancho, at the business end of the competition I'd want as many players with as much big game experience who are proven winners in the side I picked as possible and Prickford, Rice, Phillips, MaGuire, Shaw and Kane haven't won a single trophy between them
    That midfield pairing of Rice and Phillips was an absolute fucking disaster tonight, a fucking disaster, the cunts on commentary must be fucking blind just talking about which forward Southgate might bring on, could they not see that pair running around like headless fucking chickens and letting Denmark play straight through them for 100 minutes of that shite?

Hendo should pack his fucking bags and fly home now, if he can't get him on at half time after that horror show that cunt Southgate doesn't deserve to have him there, what game was he fucking watching? Rice and Phillips were a fucking disaster and if he starts with that pairing v Italy England will get bummed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”