Page 202 of 248 FirstFirst ... 102152192195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2480

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That midfield pairing of Rice and Phillips was an absolute fucking disaster tonight, a fucking disaster, the cunts on commentary must be fucking blind just talking about which forward Southgate might bring on, could they not see that pair running around like headless fucking chickens and letting Denmark play straight through them for 100 minutes of that shite?

Hendo should pack his fucking bags and fly home now, if he can't get him on at half time after that horror show that cunt Southgate doesn't deserve to have him there, what game was he fucking watching? Rice and Phillips were a fucking disaster and if he starts with that pairing v Italy England will get bummed
    They were woeful both of them.

England fans = the biggest bunch of fucking whoppers the football world has ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    That doesn’t make sense mate. If VAR can’t overturn it, why do they bother looking at it? Surely it’s so that they can correct the referee if he is partially unsighted for example. that was a clear and obvious error if I’ve ever seen one.
    The var rules dont have to make sense from what I've seen of it. It's a sham and a farce, and a sham.

I didn't see/consider the 2 balls on the pitch or the right replay in real time.
    You're right/making sense, you're just not var

Could not agree more 19, was shouting for Hendo from the minute Denmark scored. Those two were absolutely woeful.
    Mount was no better, useless

Using Neville's analogy for Southgate - adore LFC, love England. I've spent ten of thousands following England over the years - and I'm delighted they've progressed. Obviously, I've spent a lot of dollars following LFC - and given the choice I would surrender all of England's success for LFC's every day. However, no one can pretend what England's winning this competition would do for this country devastated by the Tories mismanagement.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Could not agree more 19, was shouting for Hendo from the minute Denmark scored. Those two were absolutely woeful.
    Mount was no better, useless
    Philips - in particular - was woeful. How a manager can keep Hendo on the bench with these average players is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That midfield pairing of Rice and Phillips was an absolute fucking disaster tonight, a fucking disaster, the cunts on commentary must be fucking blind just talking about which forward Southgate might bring on, could they not see that pair running around like headless fucking chickens and letting Denmark play straight through them for 100 minutes of that shite?

Hendo should pack his fucking bags and fly home now, if he can't get him on at half time after that horror show that cunt Southgate doesn't deserve to have him there, what game was he fucking watching? Rice and Phillips were a fucking disaster and if he starts with that pairing v Italy England will get bummed
    It was dung. Fuck knows how Phillip's has started every game. I'm really failing to see what he brings to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    They were woeful both of them.
    Yep Rice and Phillips were a fucking disaster in midfield tonight, not one of them capable of taking a good pressing position and directing the other of who and where to press

Not one of them capable of keeping the ball in tight areas with both being robbed or done far too easily through being in poor pressing positions 3 times each in very dangerous positions

Not one of them capable of playing a single constructive useful pass their entire time on the pitch

Not one of them with the vision and awareness or ability to cross the fucking ball to the back stick when they were supporting play wide right and it went back to them culmatively 4 fucking times when England had an overload of 3 v 2 at the far fucking post

Absolutely complete and utter unmitigated fucking disaster the pair of them, @Justme THAT PAIR tonight are an accurate example of your comments on Werner "Just runs around a lot" although "Just runs around a lot like headless fucking chickens" would be a more accurate analysis
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 7th July 2021 at 11:16 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    Using Neville's analogy for Southgate - adore LFC, love England. I've spent ten of thousands following England over the years - and I'm delighted they've progressed. Obviously, I've spent a lot of dollars following LFC - and given the choice I would surrender all of England's success for LFC's every day. However, no one can pretend what England's winning this competition would do for this country devastated by the Tories mismanagement.
    Fully agree.
    I've said before I'm not Englesis biggest fan but Im totally buzzing they're in the final. If you are English and you're bitter about it you need to be having a serious word with yourself.
    I cant wait for Sunday. The first England final of most of our lives.
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fully agree.
    I've said before I'm not Englesis biggest fan but Im totally buzzing they're in the final. If you are English and you're bitter about it you need to be having a serious word with yourself.
    I cant wait for Sunday. The first England final of most of our lives.
    Cheating diving bastards, but I'm made up they are there, I do however think with how Italy press in the numbers they press, if Southgate starts the 2 headless chickens of Phillips and Rice as he did tonight and fails to change it even after 100 minutes of Denmark playing through them like they're not even there, England will get bummed in the final
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”