Page 203 of 248 FirstFirst ... 103153193196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2480

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Cheating diving bastards, but I'm made up they are there, I do however think with how Italy press in the numbers they press, if Southgate starts the 2 headless chickens of Phillips and Rice as he did tonight and fails to change it even after 100 minutes of Denmark playing through them like they're not even there, England will get bummed in the final
    I'm concerned about that midfield. It shouldn't have got this far without Hendo but it has and thats why it'll start. I'd love to see Hendo score the winner, that would be almost up there alongside our best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    England fans = the biggest bunch of fucking whoppers the football world has ever seen.
    Nasty you like Ian.

There’s a saying in Liverpool “we’re not English, we’re scouse”

Not English, but was born here. Half Irish so you know I’m going to hate on them everyday of the week. Club over international football for me. Genuinely prefer watching the Tennis over the Euros.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post

Not English, but was born here. Half Irish so you know I’m going to hate on them everyday of the week. Club over international football for me. Genuinely prefer watching the Tennis over the Euros.
    Always club over country but I'm genuinely happy about England getting to a final and it will be amazing if they win it.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Fully agree.
    I've said before I'm not Englesis biggest fan but Im totally buzzing they're in the final. If you are English and you're bitter about it you need to be having a serious word with yourself.
    I cant wait for Sunday. The first England final of most of our lives.
    I am English and not bitter that we are in the final BUT pretty ashamed of all the victorious ferver for what was effectively a con. Constant diving - no punishment and mostly rewarded with free kicks and ultimately the match winning penalty.

That’s before we talk about the fans and the commentary.

I felt a little bit guilty when Owen won us the FA Cup against the Arse once - but that was us - and just smash and grab - not cheating.

Tonight was squarely in the cheating zone - it was relentless all game and then the ref - his wrong call AND amazingly VAR - suddenly - first time all tournament - blind as a bat to the fact it was never a penalty.

Engerland at Wemberley.
    Last edited by Steveo; 7th July 2021 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post

Snap

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'm concerned about that midfield. It shouldn't have got this far without Hendo but it has and thats why it'll start. I'd love to see Hendo score the winner, that would be almost up there alongside our best for me.
    I'd love to see Hendo score the winner, that'd be fucking priceless Unfortunately, if he doesn't start in place of either Phillips or Rice, which he won't, then I don't see him getting the opportunity to come on to the pitch when there's still the possibility for him to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I am English and not bitter that we are in the final BUT pretty ashamed of all the victorious ferver for what was effectively a con. Constant diving - no punishment and mostly rewarded with free kicks and ultimately the match winning penalty.

I felt a little bit guilty when Owen won us the FA Cup against the Arse once - but that was us - and just smash and grab - not cheating.

Tonight was squarely in the cheating zone - it was relentless all game and then the ref - his wrong call AND amazingly VAR - suddenly - first time all tournament - blind as a bat to the fact it was never a penalty.

Engerland at Wemberley.
    Hard to disagree with that but we are playing a side who are partial to that sort of stuff themselves despite them being a more attractive side who've played better football.
    Could potentially be an ugly final on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Engerland at Wemberley.
    I watched the Owen final with my Arsenal supporting friend and apologised to him afterwards, let's not forget the Henchoz handball too, I'm always very fair about the football, most of the LFC fans I know are actually, I just apologised to my fried, admitted we got away with the Henchoz handball and his lot outclassed us all over the pitch, but that's football, then celebrated wildly

It was completely embarrassing all the diving and cheating and shameless advocating of cheating on the commentary tonight and just how poor England were in midfield and at trying to play a passing game, Denmark were by far the better footballing side and showed Rice and Phillips amateur hour inexperience up massively, God knows what Barella, Jorginho, Veratti, Chiesa and Insigne will do to England with that pair in midfield on Sunday, destroy them most likely, if Mancini belatedly bites the bullet and drops Immobile and employs a false 9 with Chiesa and Insigne playing further up, it could be an absolute trouncing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just watched the game, that sucked. About what I expected from Kane and Sterling. Denmark deserved to get to pens.