Page 214 of 248 FirstFirst ... 114164204207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2480

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Not that easy to win at international level. Look at Spain. Best team ever won 3 trophies. Nothing in donkeys years before that. I think international football is relatively weak right now
    True, I think he has been in better Argentina squads but just couldn’t win in the finals those years.

Having no fans in made it a awful watch. I made it to about 50 minutes and had enough.
    Well done Leo but the Brazilian manager needs to go,his team selection was awful.

Glad the little Fella finally got his hands that cup.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    CCTV - you do your own research... it's not for BAME people do your heavy-lifting and educate you or better yet stick to football. Ultimately, there's only one winner between dogma - an opinion forwarded as authoritative without adequate grounds and often because of prejudice and bigotry - and data when it comes to systemic/ institutional racism. I'll stick with my own experiences and the data.
    I've done my own research and provided links to articles, documentaries and provided an explanation for differences between different groups. Offering up known predictor variables that show the path to success.
    I've put up MLKs stance on the nuclear family and BLM antithetical stance.

I find it ironic that you define it as heavy lifting and how bame people dont have to do it for me. If there is research done, examples to provide and its somehow beneath you to divulge data or opinions etc I find that odd. Surely the scientific method is about providing data for critique, sharing knowledge, falsifying claims and learning.
    It seems you are shutting yourself up rather than putting up.

Dogma, I've had tees tell me I'm part of the problem and not the solution he embodies. Asked him for a few examples also, and no response.
    It's as if I must accept yere claims on blind faith, a rather dogmatic claim and a rather authoritarian approach, trying to use displays of disgust in the absence of a credible example, argument or data.

Yes, your own experiences, your own confirmation bias which I offered to help to falsify. The modern paradigm of science as presented by Karl popper is the falsification principle. Laid out in his seminal work in the philosophy of science.
    You keeping alleged secret data private is actually synonymous with cowardice, malpractice and fraud. Data is to be dissected, explored and tested.

I can actually think of some examples that would meet systemic racism claims. Like the college admission scandals in America. Where asians because of their race were prevented entry to accommodate a quota of blacks. As Thomas Sowell (hes black fyi) has said this leads to them black students being even further behind than the excluded asians. The Marxist good intention as per some kantian morality has the unfortunate consequence of producing worse results.

If southgate wanted to get this equality of outcome in his own squad, he would kick out several black and mixed race players, maybe take in an extra white and get on board some asians.
    This as with many cases shows how you have to actually discriminate, put up barriers based on protected classes, to get your desired marxist equality of outcome.

In the absence of yere participation by way of expressing opinions on matters, links to articles, research or documentaries. I think and often assume that it's best to place ye in what would be the general group think of a group or movement. It's a bad default but in the absence of participation, it seems best.

From my encounters with BLM folks and claims I would suggest that in fact much of the claims are rather reflective of the past and present attitudes to the jews and their doing better than whites.

As per the Trevor Philip's documentary.. Jewish household net worth is twice the average. At the extremes of the distribution this manifests in a 40 times more Jewish billionaires than their population share. 0.5% population Jewish - 20% of uk billionaires are Jewish.
    If I put on my Marxist lens as BLM do, I'd start ranting and raving like a short German of old about the Jewish privilege and oppression and greed. How they care more about themselves and money than humans and society. How they are part of the problem and I the solution.

How the uk systems of power permit this Jewish prosperity. Or as with asians, I would as blm/antifa types do, say they are more prosperous than whites as they suck up to white supremacist systems of power. Or that the irish in the uk suck upto white supremacy and the legacy of imperialism and are benefited more than the white British themselves.
    But for me so much of these claims are just the sort of claims that should be permitted in society so they can be challenged, disputed, explained for their error, accepted or plainly mocked.

I find it ironic that while your critique of my posts is a collection of political buzz words not uncommon with BLM folk or the left, they actually all apply to you and your methods to a great extent.

Posted the link for Trevor Philip's documentary.
    Here's a few more regarding Indian group most likely to be earning 1000 pounds or more a week in the UK, little more than twice as likely as blacks, Bangladeshi's and Pakistan's.
    Blacks most likely to be earning less than 400 pound a week.
    https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/work-pay-and-benefits/pay-and-income/household-income/latest

But blacks most likely to be lone parents.
    https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/demographics/families-and-households/latest

And some analysis through religion regarding the Jewish.
    http://www.brin.ac.uk/economic-inequality-and-religion/

If you have any specific matter of fact to dispute, fire away.
    Otherwise I would suggest telling me what to do is just the type of little bully boy tactic that doesn't really work.

Looking forward to the game in the pub tonight, first chance i've had to go out since work luckily off the weekend and then tomorrow but then 6 days in a row..... not looking forward to walking back through town though..... as we've had to go to a pub outside of town as everywhere's full.

Where ya live Kev?

England team leaked already...... or out whatever.. Shaw comes in saka dropped back 5..

And a lil Town called Stafford.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Looking forward to the game in the pub tonight, first chance i've had to go out since work luckily off the weekend and then tomorrow but then 6 days in a row..... not looking forward to walking back through town though..... as we've had to go to a pub outside of town as everywhere's full.
    A lose lose situation. Win or lose theres going to be Englesi's smashing places up. Tread carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    A lose lose situation. Win or lose theres going to be Englesi's smashing places up. Tread carefully.
    Aye the young and dumb have been on the sauce since 10.30am.

It’s bound to end badly regardless of the result.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Aye the young and dumb have been on the sauce since 10.30am.

It’s bound to end badly regardless of the result.
    Videos going round of absolute pond life doing lines of coke in full view with crowds egging them on. Absolute scum.