Page 47 of 248 FirstFirst ... 374041424344454647484950515253545797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020

Five penalties in this tournament, and only one of them scored

N.macedonia of all teams.

Rather exciting game this v ukraine, ukraine should of been game set and match but miss the pen

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    maybe Southgate isn't so bad after all
    I should probably point out that I am no England fan and seeing them knocked out of tournaments, particularly via penalties, always amused me.

However, Southgate, in this one little segment, showed some sense - and this after a loss 9 years ago - so some of the measures discussed would have been put in place.

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Five penalties in this tournament, and only one of them scored

N.macedonia of all teams.

Rather exciting game this v ukraine, ukraine should of been game set and match but miss the pen
    Goalies are dancing along the line like I seldom see in the PL. Might put off the penalty taker. Fair play to them if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Goalies are dancing along the line like I seldom see in the PL. Might put off the penalty taker. Fair play to them if it works.
    Always thought they should try and fool the stop start players, work on appearing to have their weight on one foot going the wrong way to spring the opposite way, because that's what all the stop start lads do, they watch the keeper in their run up, wait for a movement which looks like they're going the wrong way and their weight is going the wrong way, then put it in the opposite corner
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Still can't believe people outside our manager and coaching staff decided it was a good idea to let Gini go AND they haven't signed a fucking replacement yet

See Carthorse starts up top for the Dutch again

Early pen to the Dutch

Can Memphis make them Depay?

And he does 1-0 Holland

And Depay misses a glorious chance for 2:0… Has to score… Absolutely has to score.