Page 9 of 248 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020

Not watched any of the games but just had a text to tell me hopefully he pulls through.

The thing is this tournament shouldn’t be happening and without knowing his medical history are the authorities flogging the players too much ?

Klopp/Pep were right last season and the schedule needs to be looked at.

I doubt the BBC had any control of the TV cameras but they really should've went back to the studio earlier.

Apparently he's left the stadium in a stable condition.

I say apparently, I don't want to risk any photos or what i've seen before it's confirmed.

Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Eriksen is awake
    The Danish FA says Christian Eriksen is awake and waiting more tests in hospital.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Aye confirmed now thank god!

All that matters is eriksen's stable, but let's see how many complaints BBC get over that

No need to film Eriksen dead at the time, and zoom in, show his wife in bits etc etc CPR

like you said ian should of cut to the studio a long time before they finally did.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 12th June 2021 at 06:41 PM.

He must have been dead for them to be doing CPR and using a defibrillator.
    Took me back to Marc Vivien Foe in 2003, I was watching that game too. It was as if someone just switched him off.

Shocking stuff.

I blame the football authorities. After the season these lads have had, they should be recuperating right now. Once this tournament finishes preseason begins. Utter madness.

Thoughts are with Eriksen and praise for the medics that literally saved his life.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

They clearly showed him fitting while lying on the ground with his eyes rolled in his head. Pretty shocking viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He must have been dead for them to be doing CPR and using a defibrillator.
    Took me back to Marc Vivien Foe in 2003, I was watching that game too. It was as if someone just switched him off.
    That's not quite right, Miller. The defibrillator actually stops the heart from beating too fast, not restarting it as happens in the movies.

I would be interested to know if he has had the vaccine recently, as someone said earlier. I saw someone this morning who got the news on the way that his 43 year old godson had died of a heart attack within two days of his second dose. I've heard about 8 of these stories so far (without looking for them), even though most people seem to be ok.

Could be nothing to do with it, of course.