Page 92 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4282858687888990919293949596979899102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Tim Vickery is just the absolute best pundit. Knowledgable, interesting and funny.
    Spot on!

Ja Sverige!!!! Mycket bra

Can't see portugal getting a result v france after germany thrashed them, but who knows

Fernandes might actually turn up tonight, I'm not sure though kante will probably bum'him

Edit: The twat hasn't even made the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Ja Sverige!!!! Mycket bra
    Your Swedish appears to be progressing!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Your Swedish appears to be progressing!
    Tack Tack!

I know some basics, i've not done much lately need to get back to it it'll be nice to know quite a bit before holiday, even though I don't really need to know any, it's sort of fun to learn. (I have a few workbooks I got off amazon which are pretty cool- along with some Apps on my phone, it's a good way to wind down before bed) I think in a year or so when i'm half decent or however long it takes, Spanish or french next on the list.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 23rd June 2021 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Did Southgate give our captain any minutes tonight?
    Came on at HT, but kept Phillips in the centre and played Hendo right of him, did some Hendo type balls, one great one that were Kane quicker to react to and run in behind would have put him clean through, a great cross too, was frequently not given the ball when in good positions that we recognise as areas he can create from and Phillips kept trying to play the longer balls in behind and failing miserably, reinforcing that Hendo's the only CM England have who can play them, tried to get them pressing, but they were largely unresponsive, might have been different were Foden playing, as he always looks to press from the front
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

1-0. Cr7. Never a pen IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Tack Tack!

I know some basics, i've not done much lately need to get back to it it'll be nice to know quite a bit before holiday, even though I don't really need to know any, it's sort of fun to learn. (I have a few workbooks I got off amazon which are pretty cool- along with some Apps on my phone, it's a good way to wind down before bed) I think in a year or so when i'm half decent or however long it takes, Spanish or french next on the list.
    Get on that radio program! Dotun loves a little bit of Swedish!

The right full for France has had a shocking first half.

Christ. He gives France an even softer pen.