Page 94 of 248 FirstFirst ... 448487888990919293949596979899100101104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020

Pogba showing his class tonight.

Wow

Ronaldo has been shite tonight bar the 2 pens. Same be the Germans. Poor on the ball outside the penalty area. Needs much better service than he’s getting to be dangerous.

Best day of the tournament easily so far and it's not even over yet

Aye Kev… Proper football tonight

I am enjoying this international tournament more than any in recent memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Best day of the tournament easily so far and it's not even over yet
    The drama of this evening is a further reminder to me as to how much I dislike some of the seeding nonsense in the Champion's League.

I know we actually are a beneficiary of all the "this team can't play this team yet" bollocks so UEFA can ensure they get their "money' matches in the knockout stages, but I just think it would be such a laugh to see genuine Group-of-Death situations in the tournament.

Anyway. Another goal in the Germany game. All happening!

Glad to hear u you’ll are enjoying it SR - must admit I am too - 2:2 Getmqny Hungary….what a night

England Germany… oh yea bring it on. Don’t rate em at all. This Germany are ordinary

The raf from England the raf from England...

Some classics in the next round, great day of football, can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Pogba showing his class tonight.

Wow
    He was very good, but he isn't pressed for France, I guess the filthy fans would ask why Ole doesn't play him in midfield alongside McTominay instead of Fred, but he has tried it numerous times, for France Pogba plays in a 3 in midfield the filthy play 4231 and with the pressing and speed and intensity of the Prem, he hasn't ever been able to produce that passing, he produced it in Italy, but again, slower game afforded too much time on the ball.

For France he gets to stroll around a lot, as he was heavily criticised for doing for the filthy, has the worlds best DM and dynamo Kante alonside him and another so he can stroll about picking up space and getting that amount of time to pick his passes

International football isn't top level football, top club football is of a much higher level, Pogba doesn't get the time and space to produce that in the Premier League, Champions League or even the Europa league, were Ole to sign a top class DM and go to a 433, that might change, but playing in the set up he does in more competitive quicker competitions, Pogba can't produce that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”