Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021/22 Premier League fixtures

The matches against the "big" sides are actually quite nicely spaced out there.

Happy with that. I remember there was a season where....I think it was Everton(?) basically had to play "the big 6" pretty much all in a row which would be murder if you're having a wobbly patch.

Favourable schedule throughout. No massive cluster against big 6 + Everton consecutively.

That home game against Chelsea round 3 could be a early marker. City have a tough opening 7 so we cold have a lead after 7 games if we do our business.

United i knew wont win the league but now that fixtures out it is impossible. They have a terrible October November and March April.

Can't predict the easy or difficult games at this stage. There are still oil barons to take over clubs, managers to merry go round, players to sell and sign, and be out injured for months. It is what it is.

West Brom, Newcastle, Burnley and Fulham would all have been seen as “easy fixtures” last season, so not too bothered apart from during the Afcon to be fair.