Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ibrahima Konaté

If we sell Ben Davies it'll look like there's big problems behind the scenes.

He counts as homegrown and he can allegedly play left back so it would make as much sense to sell Tsmikas for all the games he played last season.

Great to see him training with the lads and particularly great to see Virgil back training with the lads
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Does he have a bigger dick than Mane though, that is the most important question.

Bet firmino has a wee pecker

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I'd take a punt on Kabak and sell Phillips and Davies
    We can't afford to sell two homegrown players and replace them with a non-homegrown, however much we might rate Kabak compared to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    We can't afford to sell two homegrown players and replace them with a non-homegrown, however much we might rate Kabak compared to others.
    I'd balance out elsewhere.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Under normal circumstances 4 CBs would be enough, can't see us being that unlucky with injuries again where we have to play midfield players there.
    Put a contract out on Prickford?

If I was a betting man ( which I'm not) I'd say it will be Konate and Matip starting the first game of the season. Though with Joels injury record that could very easily change.
    Neither Gomez or Van Dijk have started a pre season game and Jurgen has said he can't see them start the next one against Herta Berlin. The season starts in 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    If I was a betting man ( which I'm not) I'd say it will be Konate and Matip starting the first game of the season. Though with Joels injury record that could very easily change.
    Neither Gomez or Van Dijk have started a pre season game and Jurgen has said he can't see them start the next one against Herta Berlin. The season starts in 3 weeks.
    Think Virgil will be eased in, have to be sensible with his fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I wouldn't mind that it's a shame Konate won't have VVD aside him to settle into the side

I can see us maybe leaking a few goals at first with that pairing, and matip will only last a couple of games, then phillips will come in i guess?

Or.. erm davies? that new signing

Davies has returned to the uk for “personal reasons”. I reckon he’s next out of the door.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!