Page 1 of 19 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021/22 Pre Season

2021/22 Pre Season

Thought we could do with a pre season thread to discuss anything of interest happening in the lead up to the new season.

Our lads kick off with two behind closed doors 30 minute mini games on Tuesday…. basically training sessions involving other teams.
    Mainz next Friday at 5:15pm is our first 90 minutes.

But others started yesterday, with Chelsea, Palace and newcomers Watford all playing on Saturday, while Steven Gerrard’s Rangers played out a 2-2 draw with Arsenal.

Today Utd are at Derby and Newcastle have one group playing at York another at Harrogate.
    Can’t believe it’s all starting again already.
    "I am the Normal One."

I can't believe they're not showing the friendlies live on LFCTV? Can only see them 24hrs later??

Apparently, you now have to have the LFCTV GO app? To watch it live?? So why now, do I pay a monthly subs for LFCTV???

Quote Originally Posted by Kvarme's Beard View Post
    I can't believe they're not showing the friendlies live on LFCTV? Can only see them 24hrs later??

Apparently, you now have to have the LFCTV GO app? To watch it live?? So why now, do I pay a monthly subs for LFCTV???
    FSG = money

If you use code 2122GOFREE you can get LFCTV GO free for one month

Liverpool have announced two Anfield friendlies to be played in front of 75% capacity crowds.

Sunday August 8th Kick off 4pm
    Liverpool v Athletic Bilbao

Monday August 9th Kick off 7pm
    Liverpool v Osasuna

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool have announced two Anfield friendlies to be played in front of 75% capacity crowds.

Liverpool v Osasuna
    Guess the reserves will get a run out.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

Liverpool v Osasuna
    That would be a lovely watch. Bielsa's 11/12 Bilbao with Muniain playing well before his injuries really kicked into gear made me so bloody happy. Enjoyed their Europa campaign (the final aside) a lot that year. They really were a joy-inducing team.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That would be a lovely watch. Bielsa's 11/12 Bilbao with Muniain playing well before his injuries really kicked into gear made me so bloody happy. Enjoyed their Europa campaign (the final aside) a lot that year. They really were a joy-inducing team.
    That was a cracking team. Had no idea it was Bielsa who managed it.

Should be an interesting preseason for Elliot & Grujic.

Elliot to find out whether hes likely to appear in the first team this season or go out on loan to a pl side. Hope he has a dazzler as going out on loan continuously seems to be a bad omen.
    Like with Grujic, seen a bit of bbc bollox pages suggesting he might be set to replace locatelli should he move club this summer. Be interesting to see if Klopp rates him enough to play a part in the forthcoming season. One of the few perennial loanees who might be good enough.
    Wilson doesnt seem to be rated by Klopp imo after 2 fairly successful loan spells.

Karius getting a start in one of these pre-season games is chuckle-worthy.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay