Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021/22 Pre Season

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    £1 million for a 16 year old.
    Or about 3 weeks and 2 days of Jack Grealish's wages.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

"One of our ideas, for example, was to improve the delivery in our set-pieces. Direct free-kicks, wide free-kicks, penalties and corners. We met Niklas and Patrick from Neuro11 three years ago. We wanted to work together, everything was ready, but the pandemic made it impossible. Jürgen and I really believe in these two guys and their concept. We believe in the stimulus they give. Hopefully we can give consistency to this part. With the away goal rule cancelled there will be, for example, many more penalty shootouts. We saw in the Euros, and indeed in the history of tournaments, that set-pieces decide. It was always like this, and will always stay like this. With Patrick and Niklas, we give a completely new impulse to accuracy training. Will it pay off? I’m hopeful it will."

- a little excerpt from Pep Lijnders. Much like with the throw-in coach we're always looking for those little improvements to the "critical non-essentials" moving forward.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Keita, Elliott, Mane, Salah, Jota.

Subs: Karius, Pitaluga, R. Williams, Gordon, Woodburn, Beck, Cain, Morton, Bradley, Koumetio.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Sorry not meaning to gripe "again" but we are 6 days away from the start of the season and look at out subs bench for this game. I know we are playing again tomorrow. But...

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    The young lad Kaide Gordon who we bought from Derby earlier in the year looks very very good. Though you would like to think so after paying £1 million for a 16 year old.
    Wish we made a couple of more signings like this, better than fucking nothing

Match Thread? Or we just commenting on here?

Think the kickoff is delayed

4:15 I think

I believe we’re waiting for the search team to find Mo Salah’s beard.

Now a 4:30 kick off due to the crowd being a little slow getting in probably due to Covid or vaccination checks

Yeah stay on here, its only a friendly