Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premier League footballer arrested over alleged child sex offences

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Are you sure you weren't just watching Trainspotting?
    Shat the bed, eh!?

Rumbled.

Quite sure, I know 3 or 4 people it has happened to, it almost happened to me in Germany, this girl literally dragged me back to her dorm, that I just thought was a college dorm or something, I was pretty drunk and passed out, when the lads picked me up in the tour van she left just as I was getting in, IN school bloody uniform

There was a guy I worked with in the filthy Manc, he was 42, it had happened to him one weekend and he was telling me all about it when I picked him up on a Monday morning
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hes a married man whos just had a child.. I dont know why hes involved in anyone else. even if hes made a mistake on the age of the girl.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Hes a married man whos just had a child.. I dont know why hes involved in anyone else. even if hes made a mistake on the age of the girl.
    I'm not defending him if it is him, and maybe there was grooming involved or whatever, which would make him a pederass, I'm just saying as a complete one off, it can happen, some blokes do funny things when they've just had children too, no idea why, maybe they somehow feel trapped or something, who knows, but a bloke having it off with another woman, particularly a younger one (not underage normally) isn't entirely uncommon
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Teesred has just won the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm not defending him if it is him, and maybe there was grooming involved or whatever, which would make him a pederass, I'm just saying as a complete one off, it can happen, some blokes do funny things when they've just had children too, no idea why, maybe they somehow feel trapped or something, who knows, but a bloke having it off with another woman, particularly a younger one (not underage normally) isn't entirely uncommon
    I wasnt even responding in anyway to you
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Reporting mistaken identity, in places.
    Gylfi IS innocent (apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Reporting mistaken identity, in places.
    Gylfi IS innocent (apparently).
    Seems a bit odd to discover that so late in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There'll be a witch hunt, like there was with Adam Johnson - I know people who have slept with girls under the age of 16 they had mat at clubs and ended up going home with who they had absolutely no idea whatsoever were under age and it was the girls who had pretty aggressively pursued them rather than the other way around.

One band member went home with a girl who looked and acted 19 or 20, they sneaked into her house as her mum and dad were in bed, all her idea, he bummed her and the following morning when he woke up, she was putting on her uniform to go to school and he absolutely shat his pants
    That seems wholly unnecessary.

He should have just waited for mum and dad to head off to work and then just use the toilet like a civilized human being.

Now on top of everything else he has soiled pants.
    That's just never a good day.

It's like when you think it's a fart and you can sneak it out but then it comes out all wet and chunky and suddenly you're in bum squeeze mode for the rest of the time.

Oh, and bumming a child, probably not good either.
    But at least he'd have clean pants while facing the fallout.
    Last edited by Crimson Dynasty; 22nd July 2021 at 06:59 PM.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!