Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 367679808182838485868788899091929396 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Chiesa is the forward who would make a huge difference for us, happy to go either way, can work half a yard either way and produce a lethal finish, or play some in, plays with incredible intensity, the Robbo 'eyes on stalks' look.

That's our issue at times up top, we need a player who can go at defenders who isn't very one footed in his ability to go past players or get himself half a yard to score or assist, all our other options are predominantly incredibly one footed in those situations and easier to defend for that reason, we need a player who can wreak havoc and unsettle the entire opposition back line
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What the hell is wrong with the spanish media?

Liverpool have emerged as one of the potential destinations for Poland striker Robert Lewandowski, 33, who is expected to leave Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich next summer. (Fichajes, in Spanish)

Liverpool are in pole position to make a January bid for German striker Karim Adeyemi, 19, from Austrian Bundesliga side Red Bull Salzburg. (Mundo Deportivo, in Spanish)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I think Nkunku with a £40m release clause next year is the man to go for he can play the forward line and only 23.

I like Harvey Barnes but his cost will be way more so its tricky.

Talk of Bellingham makes me chuckle he wont be coming here too much £££££.

Former Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on Liverpool : "I think Bayern are interested in Robert staying beyond the end of contract in 2023. Haaland is an investment. I don’t think he’s going to Liverpool. I know the owner very well and he is not known for opening the (money) box."

Not known for opening the box !!! lol

Chuckle..

It would be funny if it wasn't so true

Bissouma as had plenty of credit given to him from plaudits in recent months.. no bigger credit from himself though
    "he thinks hes the best midfielder in the league".
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Former Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on Liverpool : "I think Bayern are interested in Robert staying beyond the end of contract in 2023. Haaland is an investment. I don’t think he’s going to Liverpool. I know the owner very well and he is not known for opening the (money) box."
    Tell us something we don’t know Karl-Heinz

It’s a shame the CEOs of these European clubs who have all the best players don’t think of us as the last of the big spenders

Indeed, I mean who does he think he is???

Oh yes

For those who know the game..

If this is the case, then surely it’s the same for us??

“Manchester United has revealed that broadcasting revenues helped to soften the financial hit from the pandemic.
    In the 12 months to 30 June, the club made £254.8m from broadcasters, 81.7% up on the previous year's £140.2m.
    However, with games being played without fans due to Covid, matchday revenues fell from £89.8m to £7.1m.
    Ed Woodward said he was "more confident than ever" that the club was "on the right track" having signed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo over the summer.“