Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Can’t say who but I would trust Klopp and his team to have the right player in mind.
    I was hoping Thiago would bring something different to the party but I’m not even sure his game is suited to the Prem.
    Hate to say it but Fernandes has made a massive difference to Utd.
    Fernandes won't win anything without great coach like Klopp too.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Thiago has yet to have the game time that Fernandez has had. If you could swap .. would you ?
    Yeah, the swap is the only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    What profile and where-abouts in the pecking order?
    Someone similar in age and experience to Harvey, not sure if we’ve got anyone in the youth ranks who could step up and provide that bench option should one of the front 4 get injured.

Like you say Ox could easily provide that option too.

Wasn't impressed with Thiago originally but last season a few games he shone and made me think maybe just maybe...This season he might just flourish or not, we'll see...I'm actually alright if we don't sign anyone, maybe leave it until January and see how we fair with so many injured coming back.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Be worth keeping an eye on Dwight McNeil this season see how he gets on at the cloggers.

He had a superb game on Saturday against us but you can’t judge him solely on that game obviously.

My only doubt is he plays abit like Downing but he is young enough to coach properly ��

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Be worth keeping an eye on Dwight McNeil this season see how he gets on at the cloggers.

He had a superb game on Saturday against us but you can’t judge him solely on that game obviously.

My only doubt is he plays abit like Downing but he is young enough to coach properly ��
    I’m glad I’m not the only one impressed by McNeil. He was excellent at the weekend.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

7 goals in 109 appearances over 5 seasons wouldn't get my heart racing, but he still has development time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    7 goals in 109 appearances over 5 seasons wouldn't get my heart racing, but he still has development time yet.
    True but over 100 games for a 21 year old in the top league is good.

You know he will graft otherwise Dyche not have him and he always seems to play every week so not injured.

Not saying we should buy him but worth watching him and its also worth saying his job will be to get crosses in for the 2-3 big lumps they have up front !

I hear you LEGS, always worth scouring over players.

Contract expires in 2024 with an option for a further year and he is home-grown. Certainly wouldn't throw him into the "automatic no" category but could see him being monstrously overpriced for anyone in for him.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Power Cube has gone to chomp his way through Lyon.

So that’s a huge burden on the canteen lifted.