Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829303132333435363979 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    In case it wasn't put in here, Bobby Clark (the young Newcastle talent) is now officially ours.
    At last!

Not sure what Cristiano is doing if he goes there - except a possible slight to Messi? You haven’t got the balls to leave Barca and play in any serious league Lionel..? Beyond that why would he taint his Scum legacy?

In other news Spurs look to have hijacked Chelsea’s move for Moriba.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Absolutely obscene

Chelsea were priced out of a move for Norway and Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland this summer as his agent Mino Raiola demanded massive fees for himself as well as Premier League record wages for the 21-year-old in the £275m package.(Star)
    This is why it is making me laugh people saying he is available at £70m next year.

People forget his agent/dad want £40-50m to make it happen not sure what his dad does to ask for the €€€€.

Then his wages £500k a week yep he is defo a bargain.

Remember his agent pimping him out on his tour of Europe he is going to end up at an oil club or Madrid.

From Jurgen’s presser

“Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp on midfield options: "Gini Wijnaldum played a lot of games for us, an incredible, top player. I have watched him for PSG and have to get used to that. We miss him on the pitch and dressing room too.

"We lost a midfielder and if we count that there is not something missing. If Gini was still here then Harvey Elliott might not have played this game (against Burnley). Curtis Jones in 20 years old and can, will and has to make the next step.

"Naby Keita did not play the full season as expected but we won big games with him. Would he have played if Gini was still here? Maybe not. We have Thiago, Jordan Henderson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Fabinho. So that is the situation and there is no need to buy a midfielder just because he is on the market.

"If you think about it, there is no real need. If there was a player available who would really improve us, I would go for him. I promise."

Ronaldo not going to City.
    Might be going back to United.

From Jurgen’s presser

“Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp on midfield options: "Gini Wijnaldum played a lot of games for us, an incredible, top player. I have watched him for PSG and have to get used to that. We miss him on the pitch and dressing room too.

"We lost a midfielder and if we count that there is not something missing. If Gini was still here then Harvey Elliott might not have played this game (against Burnley). Curtis Jones in 20 years old and can, will and has to make the next step.

"Naby Keita did not play the full season as expected but we won big games with him. Would he have played if Gini was still here? Maybe not. We have Thiago, Jordan Henderson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Fabinho. So that is the situation and there is no need to buy a midfielder just because he is on the market.

"If you think about it, there is no real need. If there was a player available who would really improve us, I would go for him. I promise."
    Two injuries in midfield and we will be in a mess in my opinion
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Ronaldo not going to City.
    Might be going back to United.
    Smart by United getting a player and new manager all in one go !

Guess you could play Robertson in midfield if your short in players.He would do well at pressing the ball in there and hes quite good in possesion..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

From Jurgen’s presser

Hopefully half of them aren't injured most of the season again, wish we sold Keita for something and got someone in more reliable, i'd get rid of Ox too I don't think he's good enough for a team with any ambition anyway.

I'd rather ronaldo go city than strengthen utd.......... they could do with him upfront.. imo will help utd more than he'd help city