Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233343536374080 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Smart by United getting a player and new manager all in one go !
    Under rated comment

Ronaldo is a really good signing for them for the season and probably next, but it's very "them" isn't it - a short-term signing with little eye on the future.

You look at the age of Ronaldo and Cavani, then look at the hurdles that could potentially put up for Rashford or Greenwood. If you're a club that can spend with hardly any restrictions, why not sort out your future and buy Haaland?

Watching the punditry gymnastics will be good entertainment at least. So far as I see it, if you are buying Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo in one window you have absolutely nowhere to hide - but watch Gary Neville try to say that Top Four is "enough".

They probably score less free kicks now, as Ronaldo will want them all and Fernandes won't get a look-in.

Dont expect him to run around to close the ball down. with their weak midfield as it is. Lets see how they cope.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Not worried by it of I'm honest. 37 in the prem. I genuinely don't see him making that much difference to them. It wasn't a forward they needed and like Sid says it's typical of them.
    480k a week. I don't care what anyone says theres no value in it at all.

Liverpool have enquired about signing £40m-rated Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma, 24, from Brighton. (Express)
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Ronaldo signing has SAF all over it, also shows that Solksjaer is being mentored heavily by him and being back SAF to the board.

This signing is about psychology more than ability (age etc.). United have trumped the signing of Chelsea (Lukaku). Last week all media was Lukaku Lukaku Lukaku and Chelsea all of a sudden became the outright favourites to win the title.

This Ronaldo signing is a reach to United players and supporters, opponents and everyone else that they are ready to do something special.

This is a big statement or attempt at a big statement. There will definitely be a initial psychological effect,

GAME ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Liverpool have enquired about signing £40m-rated Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma, 24, from Brighton. (Express)
    Its already been played down by the club. There has been no approach at all
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Seems like big clubs are look busy these few days, we are having some holidays now. Hi Owners, r we a big club ?

Already had 2 Man U mates buying extra man size over Ronaldo signing and I really couldn’t care less. While they keep on signing the likes of Cavani and Ronaldo, they are not developing the squad or making any strides forward.
    I hope Haaland doesn’t end up in the Prem because he would improve anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Very much doubt we’ll see anyone new come in.