Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 384142434445464748495051525354555898 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Origi hasn’t made the current bench

Kelleher is a lad of 22 with 180 premier league minutes - count them. If that makes him a genuinely better option than Mignolet then I can’t help you.

Is Tsimikas a better LB than Clyne was a RB? On what evidence? Surely after one performance you can’t be serious….?

Konate hasn’t kicked a ball in anger as we have agreed. We have lost Gini - there is no Shaq nor seemingly a workable Origi in play anymore… So how this represents the strongest bench in 30 years I just do not know - still no genuine number 9.

IF Thiago was a bench warmer then that would be something but he isn’t. If he plays at even half his ability he is a starter in this seasons midfield.

How old is Milner? How many more injuries can Keita sustain before we give up? Ditto the Ox. Henderson is struggling too

It isn’t all doom and gloom and hopefully we can galvanise once again and over achieve BUT you paint a picture of us being in the rudest health we ever were and it is simply baloney to suit your own agenda.

We need to strengthen this squad and soon.

Milner wasn’t on the bench. Keita is fit and has been taking part.
    Try keeping to the subject

The subject is the transfer window numb nuts.

Don't worry Stevooo hopefully FSG fuck off in a year or 2 and run away with profits, it's a shame we don't have better owners with Klopp though, and being one of the poorest in the league it seems.

Kelleher has played a fair amount for us and has looked like the only assured keeper we’ve had for years, other than Alisson. I considered all the evidence.

Clyne was crocked by the time he was on that bench. Tsimikas is on the rise.

Who would you rather have on the bench right now, Steveo - Konate or Lovren?

I thought we was meant to have some money with Nike deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    The subject is the transfer window numb nuts.
    A typical slimy move. Good evening Steveo. Enjoy your dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Kelleher has played a fair amount for us and has looked like the only assured keeper we’ve had for years, other than Alisson. I considered all the evidence.

Flybe was crocked by the time he was on that bench. Tsimikas is on the rise.

Who would you rather have on the bench right now, Steveo - Konate or Lovren?
    Thought Flybe went bust?

As for Lovren and Konate… we’ll I shall have to see how Konate copes with the premier league. Let’s hope he is more of a Gini than a Keita eh.