Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 74750515253545556575859606162636467 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Like things stand we don't sign no one until tomorrow. I can't understand how Klopp will rotate Mane and Salah! They will play Wednesday/Sunday all season? With African Cup neste year? How the hell we don't sign a new winger or striker?
    If someone can explain i appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Like things stand we don't sign no one until tomorrow. I can't understand how Klopp will rotate Mane and Salah! They will play Wednesday/Sunday all season? With African Cup neste year? How the hell we don't sign a new winger or striker?
    No explanation needed KoP.

F$G are tightwads and don’t want to spend any money.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I don't have to try when you are not arguing against what I said. I can relax.
    You do need to try and defend the strongest bench in 30 years IF my ridicule of it is so out of place.

I would also have had Tsimikas on Taksin but that is because on the evidence of the game prior he offered more than Robbo has for some time. That is precisely the point. He was dropped - that's how highly Klopp rates him.

It's not that Tsimikas or Elliott have been brilliant - both have hardly featured - it is because the players they have come in for have not been performing that well.

Your narrative is that we are apex - at our peak and have the strongest bench in 30 years.. it is total and utter bunkum imo and that is why I ridiculed you for it. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Your narrative is that we are apex - at our peak and have the strongest bench in 30 years.. it is total and utter bunkum imo and that is why I ridiculed you for it. Deal with it.
    I have said no such thing. You’re just making yourself feel better for missing the target so consistently.

We now know what I said. No need to repeat. I have been looking at the bench for 30 years and don’t remember feeling it was as strong as it was on Saturday.

Ridicule it all you want. Dismiss Tsimikas if it pleases you or keep going on about how Robbo is poor. I personally think Tsimikas looks like a strong option at this moment in time.

Moments in time are important for this argument. You showed me a bench with Sturbridge and Lovren on it. There’s a time when they would have both been excellent options and a time when we were relived they were not playing.

I made a simple statement. It was a throw away comment really - didn’t need its own thread. There was no reason for you to jump all over it. You have done very little convincing and plenty of hand waving when it boils down to it.

"Fuck for this"
    Would sum it up perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I made a simple statement.
    You can say that again.

We could have a similar deficiency up top this season as we had at the back last season.

If Salah is leaned on anymore he will keel over. Let’s hope and pray he stays fit. Perhaps Keita and the Ox are being primed for the attack - to be unleashed at various points in the season?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    "Fuck for this"
    Would sum it up perfectly
    I think I will register that expression, a petent for this expression 😂

Completely non sense if we don't sign any wider player or a striker

Madrid walking away from Mbappe.

Edwards parting gift to us?

Could it be???