Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 135356575859606162636465666768697073 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Or an OAP bus pass
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

John Henry "look we have signed someone on deadline day" you have Jordan for another 4 years. What more do you want?

Hendo got a 2 year extended deal his previous contract ran until 2023.

He needs to get Qatar 2022 out the way and then do a Shearer/Scholes and f**k the whole thing off.

He is still a very good and important player he could do the Milner job in a few years time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Unpopular opinion

Henderson to 2025 is a bit of a risk
    I think 2-2.5 years in the "Henderson" role and 1.5-2 seasons in the "Milner" role should work out alright.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Hendo got a 2 year extended deal his previous contract ran until 2023.

He needs to get Qatar 2022 out the way and then do a Shearer/Scholes and f**k the whole thing off.

He is still a very good and important player he could do the Milner job in a few years time.
    If he did a Shearer, he would kick someone in the head on the pitch then go on a sulk . So the FA reduce his ban so he can go to euros/world cup

Excellent distraction technique by the owners telling us Henderson has signed an extension on deadline day.

Absolute gobshites seeing as a “deal in principle” was supposedly agreed two weeks ago.

Last three transfer windows : Thiago, Jota, less said about last January the better and Konate.

The former haven’t actually set the world alight with their performances and we haven’t even seen Konate kick a ball.

Dead wood still an issue, but are we branding them as deadwood because they haven’t played or they’re actually not good enough. Origi, shaq, Minamino and Keita have been mismanaged.

Brining shaq on with 10 minutes left in a game isn’t going to do anything for his confidence if he stinks the place out. Benching players like Minamino and Origi when they showed some form of grit and potential with ruin their confidence no doubt.

Let’s be honest, Klopp has put some questionable stratint 11’s as well as made ridiculous subs in the last few months. He has also stuck with a particular style of play and has yet to have a different plan when it’s not working. Is that why he got lasik eye surgery?

We can blame owners, players for some of the performances, but we’re forgetting Klopps impact or lack of on the game. Unpopular opinion, but it’s mine and I’ll own it. He’s been found out and the only way to stop us playing is by parking two double decker buses. I mean ffs, we put some delightful crosses into the box, but we have the shortest forwards in the league.

Negative? Maybe..in my eyes I’m just being realistic and worry we’ll become the next Arsenal and celebrate a top four like we’ve won a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If he did a Shearer, he would kick someone in the head on the pitch then go on a sulk . So the FA reduce his ban so he can go to euros/world cup
    That isnt fair how did Shearer know he Lennon would duck into his boot !

In fairness DOC not many managers would have got us to 3rd last season with what we had.

He is an elite manager that is a fact his record proves it.

Managers like Tuchel are looking like a genius as they have way more £££££ to spend.

We need two more quality players to really compete MF and forward but if we dont spend its not Klopp fault is it.

If Klopp left tomorrow I doubt we would finish top 4.

It's another perspective DOC. It differs from my own as I think Klopp has been truly magnificent, but I recognize that I am totally biased.

Let's face it, without Alisson's brilliant last gasp winner we almost certainly don't finish in the top 4 last term. That moment coming after a fantastic - against the odds - run - gave us that extra drive - it also crushed a few rivals. It isn't the same as going for number 7 or 20 but that kind of moment is most likely the best we can hope for this season or god forbid a domestic cup?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    That isnt fair how did Shearer know he Lennon would duck into his boot !
    one of them sorry officer but the guys face hit my fist?