Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 175760616263646566676869707172737477 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Maybe FSG are spending all the money still trying to trademark ‘Liverpool’ and the ‘Liverbird’

Fucking bafoons

Apparently they also tried to trademark ‘Allez Allez Allez’ and even ‘6 times’
    Last edited by LFC-DPG; 31st August 2021 at 06:15 PM.

PSG reject £189m bid from Real Madrid

Mbappe will join on a free next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Nat Phillips has signed a new contract to 2025.
    No longer have space to add anyone to our Champion's League squad then. Phillips or Elliott will need to go in the non-homegrown list, since you can only name four association-trained players - we currently have five (Henderson Milner, Oxlaide, Elliott, Phillips.

Made up for him on an individual/human level.

Dunno know how Philips is gonna ever play. since theres 2 others ahead of him. ie Gomez and Konate.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Dunno know how Philips is gonna ever play. since theres 2 others ahead of him. ie Gomez and Konate.
    Yeah, you're not alone in thinking that. I still think we had unprecedented misfortune at the back last season when it comes to injuries, though I have seen a few folks saying that Matip+Gomez are injury-prone and that Van Dijk might not be the same player, so they wanted a fifth centre-back. I'm sure those folks will be made up about it.

Hopefully gets matches in the League Cup and FA Cup if we aren't knocked out early. We have had difficulty competing in those on top of the Premier League and Champion's League - which is quite understandable to be fair. Hopefully a pairing of Phillips+Konate or Phillips+Gomez or Konate+Gomez etc gives us a slightly better chance in those tournaments now.

Nat Phillips has signed a new contract to 2025.
    Over the moon for the lad personally. All of the ITKs were saying (only this morning) that it looked like he would be moving on today. I'm glad that he's got his reward. That said, hopefully we won't be desperate enough to see him in the premier league.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Not good for his development at all. A handful of games this season f he's lucky after a putting himself on a good footing. He should have left.

It’s only so his contract doesn’t run out and we can still get a fee either in January or next summer. Just protecting their asset.

I wouldnt have an issue of letting Gomez go in the future.. from what I saw of Philips he looked more pro active defence wise than Gomez. My only issue with Philips is on the floor..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It’s only so his contract doesn’t run out and we can still get a fee either in January or next summer. Just protecting their asset.
    Exactly, he’ll still be off in 6 months probably on loan with an option to buy.