Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window/End of summer

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Apparently Sanches got injured last night and requires knee surgery.
    He won't be signing for us then.
    That might be a 6 month job then for him.

I doubt he was a target anyway he is talented but he picks up too many injuries not robust enough for EPL.

Meniscus injury, sounds like it's been scheduled a while. Playing again in September. We'll probably buy him.

I wouldnt be unhappy if we went for Ward-Prowse he is an under rated player.

He suits our style, never injured and can play a few positions of course as he isnt flashy some wont like it.

Me neither. Very good player.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I miss the Summer transfer thread. I don't like this one.
    Aye another megathread.

Ornstein claiming that Liverpool and Jordan Henderson have reached an agreement in principle over new contract.

Improved 3-year deal, with option of a 4th year based on appearances.

Friend relayed it on, will have been behind a paywall, probably the Athletic.

Yeah it was on the Athletic

Fair enough better than a Wij situation

Although with little investment lately, Konate aside we're going to have the oldest team in the league in a few years?

next palace? lolz I suppose luckily Elliot seems like he could be a very good player, and we have Trent and jones.. who needs to do a lot more still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fair enough better than a Wij situation

Although with little investment lately, Konate aside we're going to have the oldest team in the league in a few years?

next palace? lolz I suppose luckily Elliot seems like he could be a very good player, and we have Trent and jones.. who needs to do a lot more still.
    Jones for sure, but he has a lot in him. Just needs to make sure he doesn’t get ahead of himself.

Trent on the other hand…he’s got it all. Defensively I’m not bothered about him as much now as he provides so much more going forward. His crosses alone are worth their weight in gold. Tsmiksas also has a decent cross border on him. Apart from a few brain farts on Saturday and looking tired, think he’d be good competition for Robertson.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Jones for sure, but he has a lot in him. Just needs to make sure he doesn’t get ahead of himself.

Trent on the other hand…he’s got it all. Defensively I’m not bothered about him as much now as he provides so much more going forward. His crosses alone are worth their weight in gold. Tsmiksas also has a decent cross border on him. Apart from a few brain farts on Saturday and looking tired, think he’d be good competition for Robertson.
    I meant jones, thought it was obvious I didn't meant trent

Sorry should of worded it better.