Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Burnley

Can’t find Klopp’s pre match presser for this week. Has he done one?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Can’t find Klopp’s pre match presser for this week. Has he done one?
    It’s behind a pay wall …Only for the non opinionated , non confrontational ,non nasty, thoughtful people.
    If you can’t get through send me a self addressed postcard with your address and I’ll stick a printout copy on it for you.

Following me around the Forum now then?

You are without doubt the most confrontational and sanctimonious hypocrite this Forum has had for some time.
    Your complete lack of self awareness and the irony in your posts beggars belief.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Following me around the Forum now then?

You are without doubt the most confrontational and sanctimonious hypocrite this Forum has had for some time.
    Your complete lack of self awareness and the irony in your posts beggars belief.
    Hee hee. I take no honour in this acknowledgement of my position in your warped perception of reality. In fact it simply exemplifies the poor standard, generally, of the postings..
    Any way, ……

Did you see Klopps prematch?

MORE IMPORTANTLY. ….. did you see his ..very personal interview with Kop Out about the Rent boy chant . He was brilliant. I would love to get Kev 009 to have a similar chat with Klopp about calling people “ a mong “. I would expect KEV would be extremely embarrassed, or would he simply not care or not be bothered as it’s not real? And walk out muttering profanities ?
    Truly would love to see Kev justify his Neanderthal views ..v .. Klopp

Neanderthal again being wrongly used in the negative. Typical Homosapien bias.

When will they learn eh.?

Sticking with anthropology for a moment - it seems someone has a bit of a Homoerectus for our Kev.

I'm enjoying huyrob's posts. Keep it up lad/lass....

Fabinho’s dad has psssed away which I assume means he won’t play against Burnley so Milner will get another go at 6. Hopefully Thiago is ready to start. Feel like keita was better than ox last day though neither were brilliant. I think we’ve a massive battle on our hands for the central forward role. Jota gets goals but his link up is poor. Bobby showing signs of maybe his best form might be within his grasp. If Bobby hits top form he takes jersey for me.

Difficult one innit eggy. Both scored last week but Bobby’s all round game (when he’s on it) is something Jota can only dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I'm enjoying huyrob's posts. Keep it up lad/lass....
    ScientificRob? ........I mean Huyred?.....