Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your team v Burnley

Fab and Ox personal reasons, Milly a slight knock.

Just seen Burnley have two keepers on bench.

Keep forgetting its 9 subs so maybe it dont matter hope it isnt Ali with a knock especially against this lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Cant see it mate his homegrown status probably saves him more than most.

Two keepers is odd but could Alisson be carrying a knock.
    Not if he and Ward Prowse swapped clubs.

Shout out to Klopp and his team . Our attacking play and positioning was very innovative and refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Hee hee. I take no honour in this acknowledgement of my position in your warped perception of reality. In fact it simply exemplifies the poor standard, generally, of the postings..
    Any way, ……

Did you see Klopps prematch?

MORE IMPORTANTLY. ….. did you see his ..very personal interview with Kop Out about the Rent boy chant . He was brilliant. I would love to get Kev 009 to have a similar chat with Klopp about calling people “ a mong “. I would expect KEV would be extremely embarrassed, or would he simply not care or not be bothered as it’s not real? And walk out muttering profanities ?
    Truly would love to see Kev justify his Neanderthal views ..v .. Klopp
    Another one, being watched and watching the humiliation, a real voyeur/exhibitionist sado/masochistic theme.
    Watch us, judge us daddy, but humiliate Kev and let me watch. I like watching the humiliation because I'm a good guy.

It's unlikely you'll get your wish though, Klopps pr will be carefully managed. They are corporate media slots after all, and well informed by the chattering classes.

If it's the same fella as was on TAW, I found him to be rather droll. Trying to embody the various elements of the lgbtqpiaa+ community and portray them as a collective of witless, skinless, emotionally underdeveloped humans.

The type of claim that would fail to countenance for the use of colourful language in the community, like loosely using the term fag hag - the overly clingy latch on straight females in the gay club. The reclaiming of queer etc. Or contend with the skin bearing and witty famous quee#s of comedy.
    His representation of gays was at odds with my experience and really just came off as one of these political queers trying to push society further down the road of fragility. Which the evidence I'm aware of suggests is counter productive in terms of outcomes.