Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tsimi Tsimi Ya!

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    If Jürgen paid attention properly, to this forum, he'd know that Kostas is playing better at the moment.
    Kostas on the pitch this season -

300 League minutes.
    156 minutes in the League Cup.
    90 Champion's League minutes.

Total goals conceded while Tsimikas is on the pitch - zero.

Nobody thinks that this is how football works (Bale had that weird record of not being in a winning Tottenham side for ages, didn't make him crap) but I do find these sorts of statistical anomalies really intriguing. Hopefully he can keep this odd trend going tomorrow.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Another win and another clean sheet with Kostas in the side.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Better performance than Robbo has put in this season. I’d keep him in the side, it wasn’t even his best performance.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Better performance than Robbo has put in this season. I’d keep him in the side, it wasn’t even his best performance.
    Absolutely.

Robbo displaced Moreno fairly easily and whilst Tsimikas won't do that, he definitely (in terms of merit and the form of both players) deserves to hold his place until he gives evidence as to why he shouldn't.

Allegedly, Tsimi has engraved the moniker 'Greco Orgasmo' onto his bed post by hand !!!

MOTM Tsimikas, wouldn’t blame him if he looked at a move away in the summer. At least as good as Robbo and way too good to be an understudy

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    MOTM Tsimikas, wouldn’t blame him if he looked at a move away in the summer. At least as good as Robbo and way too good to be an understudy
    I have a lot of time for Tsimikas. So dogged.

I've said a couple of times that for one game, if we could, I'd love to try playing both Tsimikas and Robertson on the left, one ahead of the other.

Just the once. Might be a disaster and you can change it at half-time, but the energy and aggression would be worth a watch.

I love his facial expressions when he shoves players in the back.theres zero emotion..its like move.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

He definitely deserves to start more games for us. Btw is he in the national squad?