Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Tsimi Tsimi Ya!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    We tried to sign Jamal Lewis before Tsimikas, funny how it goes.
    I think it was Paul Joyce (Times) who reported that Christian Pulisic, Julian Draxler and Julian Brandt were ahead of Salah in the recruitment pecking order.

    Also think it was Fallows - think he's a Dave or David - that borderline nagged Klopp on Salah in terms of convincing him that he'd be the right shout.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    211
    Yeah, and we got Jota instead of Adama Traore, lolz

    "C'est la vie" say the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Yeah, and we got Jota instead of Adama Traore, lolz

    "C'est la vie" say the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell
    You can, I said I wouldn't go anywhere near the big lump Traore and if we were looking at any Wolves players it should be Jota when we were very first linked with big lump
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    7,115
    Klopp: "Kostas is very close. He has a lot of quality. He pushes Andy Robertson but in my eyes Robbo is the best left-back in the world. It's good we have options to give Robbo a rest in moments."

    Really daft thing to say about a kid who has played really well. And you say he doesn’t have favourites

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Klopp: "Kostas is very close. He has a lot of quality. He pushes Andy Robertson but in my eyes Robbo is the best left-back in the world. It's good we have options to give Robbo a rest in moments."

    Really daft thing to say about a kid who has played really well. And you say he doesn’t have favourites
    You could read it both ways Doc he is showing support for Robbo whilst praising Tsimikas nothing wrong with wanting improvements.

    Just so we are on the same page Tsimikas should start at West Ham and I think he will.

    The only selection "issue" he has is do we go Ox or Thiago.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    7,115
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You could read it both ways Doc he is showing support for Robbo whilst praising Tsimikas nothing wrong with wanting improvements.

    Just so we are on the same page Tsimikas should start at West Ham and I think he will.

    The only selection "issue" he has is do we go Ox or Thiago.
    Maybe Legs, but it would have sounded better to say “we have good competition for the left back role. Not taking anything away from Robertson’s poor form and giving credit to the Greek.

    Difficult to chose between ox and Thiago though.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Maybe Legs, but it would have sounded better to say “we have good competition for the left back role. Not taking anything away from Robertson’s poor form and giving credit to the Greek.

    Difficult to chose between ox and Thiago though.
    Yeah maybe just trying to make West Ham think Robbo starts ??

    Id probably go Ox if he holds up he played well the other night he is sloppy at times but he is still very quick for a CM that is his strength his burst of pace and shooting.

    We'll see you never know Origi could start !

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    14,568
    Still don’t think he’ll jettison robbo yet. My gut feeling is he’ll start tomorrow.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Klopp: "Kostas is very close. He has a lot of quality. He pushes Andy Robertson but in my eyes Robbo is the best left-back in the world. It's good we have options to give Robbo a rest in moments."

    Really daft thing to say about a kid who has played really well. And you say he doesn’t have favourites
    If Jürgen paid attention properly, to this forum, he'd know that Kostas is playing better at the moment.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    7,115
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    If Jürgen paid attention properly, to this forum, he'd know that Kostas is playing better at the moment.
    What’s the point in this forum if the gaffer doesn’t take notice?? I quit!

    Kostas is currently playing much better than Robertson to be fair. Read that Jurgen! Ya big oaf

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •