Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Games

Antonio has had Leicesters pants down. Appalling defending for his goals, first one is a good finish but what is Soyuncu doing.

I’ve always rated Soyuncu but that should definitely have gone to row z. Antonio seems a good lad.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve always rated Soyuncu but that should definitely have gone to row z. Antonio seems a good lad.
    Yeah I've laughed at him before for his goal ratio but he's actually a good player and does seem a sound dude. He's got some rip on him,absolutely shredded.

It’s only Antonio’s injury record that has stunted his career. Ability wise, he is an absolute monster. Good reader of the game, brings team mates into the play and knows where the goal is. Should be at a bigger club than West Ham.

He’s West Ham’s greatest Premier League goal scorer tees, what’s his ratio?
    Stats tonight, 7 shots, 4 on target, 2 goals, 1 assist.

Irrespective of how ridiculously early it is in the season, clubs like Everton and Tottenham will be absolutely delighted to see Leicester losing a match with that sort of scoreline.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Like, for example, Barcelona.

The other thing none of us really understand is the financial effects of the covid response, which is by no means guaranteed to be finished, by the way.
    Yeah, we have to be more targeted than the richer clubs. Dont want to get into a hot mess like barca, and our owner isnt going to skirt wages by putting them on a Boston globe global ambassador scheme.

I think we have seen the ability of football to operate within a pandemic. For the first time in a long while places are looking at the UK back to normal with envy.
    I think people are looking at getting back to normal, living till they die, rather than continuing on with a foregoing of liberties for the sake of some safety.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yeah, we have to be more targeted than the richer clubs. Dont want to get into a hot mess like barca, and our owner isnt going to skirt wages by putting them on a Boston globe global ambassador scheme.

I think we have seen the ability of football to operate within a pandemic. For the first time in a long while places are looking at the UK back to normal with envy.
    I think people are looking at getting back to normal, living till they die, rather than continuing on with a foregoing of liberties for the sake of some safety.
    My prediction is we won’t have lockdowns in name this winter but we will see them in action under another name. When numbers start going up, they will start exerting control over various things, including live sporting events - they can say we’re not locked down, we’re just not allowing crowds to gather. Anyone planning realistically will have to factor this in.
    So there are more financial losses on the way