Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Harvey Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Elliott looks very much a forward that is being asked to play in midfield. He's a big part of the problems that the team are currently having
    Exactly

You and a couple of others see it, but I don't get how other people not see that he isn't really contributing anything, while looking very neat and tidy and like he's trying really hard and moving the ball on quickly, his presence is detrimental to how all the other lads are used to playing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

mr tip toes, side pass to salad, back pass to arnold, with sod all else.

and that one foot dependence, he is so easy to mark!

if he’s the future, we are well and truly FUCKED. like PROPER fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    if he’s the future, we are well and truly FUCKED. like PROPER fucked.
    At the same age, Coutinho was about to get sent out to Espanyol on loan.

Later, when not at work (and if I take the notion) I might dig up where some of our current lads were in their careers at 19. Lads like Trent are the exception rather than the rule.

Let's see him playing when the side looks a bit more cohesive (and indeed let him develop a bit more!) before we write him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Later, when not at work (and if I take the notion) I might dig up where some of our current lads were in their careers at 19. Lads like Trent are the exception rather than the rule.

Let's see him playing when the side looks a bit more cohesive (and indeed let him develop a bit more!) before we write him off.
    Pretty sure that Boom-Klopp is a WUM. Not even a Liverpool fan.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Pretty sure that Boom-Klopp is a WUM. Not even a Liverpool fan.
    I remain convinced that he is an LFC fan but with an unusual style which I actually sometimes quite like!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I remain convinced that he is an LFC fan but with an unusual style which I actually sometimes quite like!
    I agree, that 'Or is it Justme.......' thing he had going for a while was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

if he had a redeeming quality, i’d agree with you.

question i’ve asked for over a year now: what does he actually do??

age is not as important as time in the game. he’s been here 2 years, it’s getting close to the time where it’s gonna be “what has he actually done in this team?”

i’m very happy to be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I agree, that 'Or is it Justme.......' thing he had going for a while was hilarious
    triggered you though didn’t it?

i mean, you actually get your knick knacks in a twist over someone you don’t even know online…over an opposing view.

sad cunt by default

if he had a redeeming quality, i’d agree with you.

question i’ve asked for over a year now: what does he actually do??

age is not as important as time in the game. he’s been here 2 years, it’s getting close to the time where it’s gonna be “what has he actually done in this team?”

i’m very happy to be proven wrong.
    Still a youngster Boom, with still very limited first team opportunities. High press midfield is not his game at present if ever. The guy is still perhaps coming back from a serious injury. Needs a different tactical lineup to shine in my opinion.
    Age is important, still only 20, and he has had limited game time! Does that answer your questioning?

i mean, you actually get your knick knacks in a twist over someone you don’t even know online…over an opposing view.
    I get the humpy over people being mind numbingly stupid and ignorant, in anything, it's not restricted or limited to football, it was at it's very peak when I lived in manc, it's absolutely rife with thick cunts