Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: The Egyptian King

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    14,314

    The Egyptian King

    You can keep your Messi's and Ronaldos. We've got the Egyptian king and I just want that contract signed sooner rather than later.
    He's simply the best.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,318
    Yes without him we'd be fucked god help us if he picks up a injury

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    You can keep your Messi's and Ronaldos. We've got the Egyptian king and I just want that contract signed sooner rather than later.
    He's simply the best.
    Not even a doubt. Our boys are fantastic. Spearheaded bu Mo and Virgil.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    14,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yes without him we'd be fucked god help us if he picks up a injury
    That's life, mate. No point worrying about things like that and Just enjoy what we've got. And we've got the very best.
    A full Anfield today will be rocking and that's the difference between the good and the very goods, the crowd gives them that extra 10%. And Mo along with our other fab 4 will show it this season. Never mind the other big players in the squad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17,745
    Salah is absolutely boss. The real MVP.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    14,314
    According to the Mirror he's looking £500 grand a week !! Get fucking in Mo, fill your boots.. you deserve it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,848
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    According to the Mirror he's looking £500 grand a week !! Get fucking in Mo, fill your boots.. you deserve it.
    But we didn't sign Mbappe to ruin our wage structure !!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    14,314
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    But we didn't sign Mbappe to ruin our wage structure !!!
    The Shaqiri money won't spend itself 😆😆

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    27,658
    Ok so Mbappe or Haaland are coming in on a free on £500k a week and we are selling Salah to PSG and the fee will more than cover the wages.
    Spending big the FSG way.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,318
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Ok so Mbappe or Haaland are coming in on a free on £500k a week and we are selling Salah to PSG and the fee will more than cover the wages.
    Spending big the FSG way.
    Add a few fringe players to that first ! Salah + few players like davies etc! otherwise it'll still cost way too much!

    (Technically I suppose it'll be fine if we are in the top4)

    Not to keep banging on, but I really do think some of the players, don't have that motivation they did, and even the owners a bit now we've won the big cups, spending says that anyway, yes new contracts blabla but we've lost players too, pretty sure 7-10 clubs have spent more money than us last couple of years, after being the most sucessfull we've been for a while, and the nike deal...hmm
    Last edited by Kev0909; 4th September 2021 at 11:11 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th October 2021, 03:42 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th September 2021, 11:31 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th March 2021, 09:12 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th January 2021, 01:42 PM
  5. Salah tests positive for Covid-19 - Egyptian FA
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th November 2020, 03:33 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •