Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Chelsea

I may appear to be complaining again. but its gonna be a long tough season. the champions league draw aint helped.Our players will not get much rest if any.
    Absolutly no one to cover Mane or Salah.. Jota plays in the false nine role so it seems. Obviously we have a good start to the season and i have no doubt we will challenge for the title. I just worry about how fresh the players will be come January.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I think what you say is true Justme we could go with another good forward.

I dont think we will challenge for the title being honest we will finish between 3rd-5th.

I know a few dont like FSG that is fine but only way we get quality depth is oil or a country taking over that is the reality.

Some not like my last bit but you wont get another businessman coming in and spending big.

To improve our squad we need £30-50m players and we need two imo so you are looking at £80-100m to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I think what you say is true Justme we could go with another good forward.

I dont think we will challenge for the title being honest we will finish between 3rd-5th.

I know a few dont like FSG that is fine but only way we get quality depth is oil or a country taking over that is the reality.

Some not like my last bit but you wont get another businessman coming in and spending big.

To improve our squad we need £30-50m players and we need two imo so you are looking at £80-100m to get them.
    This is pretty much where I'm at too. You're a lot more positive than I am about some things but I genuinely think we've had our spell.
    No way that squad we have wins the title and Klopp knows it too, there's not enough quality in there coupled with the decline of some players.
    I've said like a broken record now what happens when Klopp goes? That's my biggest fear.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    This is pretty much where I'm at too. You're a lot more positive than I am about some things but I genuinely think we've had our spell.
    No way that squad we have wins the title and Klopp knows it too, there's not enough quality in there coupled with the decline of some players.
    I've said like a broken record now what happens when Klopp goes? That's my biggest fear.
    We both want the same Tees and I think we need two new players MF and forward along with Konate.

We cant sign any glamour names but I dont care about that I like players who are young and on an upward career path.

I think Bissouma would be a great signing and forward players Sarr/Bowen are good players so too is Watkins at Villa.

I too am worried about Klopp going but I just want to enjoy it whilst he is here nothing lasts forever....last year I got snappy when a fewposters were calling for him to be sacked.

Agree with all of that Legs.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We both want the same Tees and I think we need two new players MF and forward along with Konate.

We cant sign any glamour names but I dont care about that I like players who are young and on an upward career path.

I think Bissouma would be a great signing and forward players Sarr/Bowen are good players so too is Watkins at Villa.

I too am worried about Klopp going but I just want to enjoy it whilst he is here nothing lasts forever....last year I got snappy when a fewposters were calling for him to be sacked.
    Aye any of those 3 would be a boost. People weren't overly bothered about Bowen early in summer but he'd be a good signing. Bissouma looks a good solid player, not sure how much he adds from an attacking point of view. Sarr would fit in well.
    Watkins looks quality and like Sarr would fit right in but no way he's moving after they sold Grealish plus he'd cost a fortune.
    Hoping for a deadline splurge bit setting ourselves up for disappointment I think.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Aye any of those 3 would be a boost. People weren't overly bothered about Bowen early in summer but he'd be a good signing. Bissouma looks a good solid player, not sure how much he adds from an attacking point of view. Sarr would fit in well.
    Watkins looks quality and like Sarr would fit right in but no way he's moving after they sold Grealish plus he'd cost a fortune.
    Hoping for a deadline splurge bit setting ourselves up for disappointment I think.
    The players I named are all EPL which you will know !!

I know what you mean but Klopp has a system and you have to fit into it and I think all the above would.

I might be wrong they might all be flops but going off what ive seen I rate them.

Add Harvey Barnes to the list too.

They will cost a fair amount but I guess we can storm the stadium that seems to work for some !

salad goes missing AGAIN, in the big moments.

i’m sure he’ll resurface from rudiger’s pocket next week when we’re away to leeds.

it’s fuckin embarrassing watching him attempt to dribble past people these days.

as for mane…oh dear.

klopp got his selections horribly wrong yesterday. playing a hyped up rookie over keita was criminal. what did he offer other than crab passes to salad?

robbo should never have started when kostas offers more going forward. robbo’s game has regressed these past 12 months and it’s having a knock on effect on mane who is already on the downward slope.

firmino should be nowhere near this side. jota is explosive the first 60, and is a threat for goals. yet klopp picks a guy who can’t even complete a decent pass without giving it away.

glad to be proved wrong but i’m worried.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    salad goes missing AGAIN, in the big moments.

i’m sure he’ll resurface from rudiger’s pocket next week when we’re away to leeds.

it’s fuckin embarrassing watching him attempt to dribble past people these days.

as for mane…oh dear.

klopp got his selections horribly wrong yesterday. playing a hyped up rookie over keita was criminal. what did he offer other than crab passes to salad?

robbo should never have started when kostas offers more going forward. robbo’s game has regressed these past 12 months and it’s having a knock on effect on mane who is already on the downward slope.

firmino should be nowhere near this side. jota is explosive the first 60, and is a threat for goals. yet klopp picks a guy who can’t even complete a decent pass without giving it away.

glad to be proved wrong but i’m worried.
    Has Mane left yet ?

Hello Boom first time for 10 games we havent won a game and you appear what a nice surprise 😁