Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So we’re all bored . No games just crap internationals

So we’re all bored . No games just crap internationals

Yes, somebody may agree with me here.
    Apart from this forum I also read RAWK, both for their football threads but also other threads, they really do have some very knowledgeable people on there. Before I get hit with a tirade of abuse, there are also knowledgeable people here.
    Just out of interest, do forum members here read/ post on RAWK ? If not why not…. Just throwing out the question.

By the way just read a touching thread on here where Sid was giving guidance on feeding some young pigeons! Great to have a wide ranging forum with people who care.
    Last edited by huyrob; 2nd September 2021 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Other threads here

Internationals are for football fans who follow clubs that are lower division, or will never win anything. Some just go for a fight actually. Lots of little englanders.
    Am i supposed to get excited by the prospect of watching harry Kane diving for glory. Or get behind Raheem Sterling?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Internationals are for football fans who follow clubs that are lower division, or will never win anything. Some just go for a fight actually. Lots of little englanders.
    Am i supposed to get excited by the prospect of watching harry Kane diving for glory. Or get behind Raheem Sterling?
    I agree , sadly we also have to put up with their antics in the premiership, tv pundits in both competitions don’t call it out.
    Would just say however that I have friends who support Tranmere , Marine, Chester and Wrexham that can’t bear the International sh*tfest.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Farid, just asking , what are you views on RAWK. No problem if you would prefer not to reply.

Don't know it. outside of this forum i only look at redmen tv, anfield wrap and the liverpool echo.

��would recommend it , not to denigrate other sites…….apart from the Echo which is crap!

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Apart from this forum I also read RAWK, both for their football threads but also other threads, they really do have some very knowledgeable people on there. Before I get hit with a tirade of abuse, there are also knowledgeable people here.
    Just out of interest, do forum members here read/ post on RAWK ? If not why not…. Just throwing out the question.

By the way just read a touching thread on here where Sid was giving guidance on feeding some young pigeons! Great to have a wide ranging forum with people who care.
    I’ve ventured into rawk once or twice. Some good stuff on there but it’s much too heavily moderated and the mobile version of the site is shite. Is there a way of getting a decent mobile version by the way. The general football non united side of red cafe is the best mix of football chat among all sorts of fans you can get IMO.

That’s interesting. Sorry can’t help about the mobile version.

Fuck off Xxx

We're all to busy on red cafe, excited over ronaldo.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 4th September 2021 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post

And not one brainstormer actumally thought of just giving the winged vermin some worms to eat.