Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Replacing" Wijnaldum - The Aggregate

He could come good, but Sancho at Utd looks a awful signing by a club buying him just for the sake of it. De Beek is another one apparently he was brilliant at ajax and Ole can't seem to get him in the squad.

So maybe Jurgen didn't see anyone available to replace Gini and thought he had enough in Milli, Jones, Kieta and Elliot to plug the gap.

BBC sport website (daily Star) reporting we're after Kalvin Phillips of Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Gawddd no, i dont rate him. I'd prefer Declan Rice.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Prefer Bellingham

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    No no no no no, he's for the filthy, that's who they should go for, mid twenties, proven premier league experience England international midfielders Rice and Phillips 2 real steady know what you're going to get Eddies, that's what they need in midfield more than anything else, 2 players much better than Fred and McTominay to develop or rather continue their partnership with England and provide a good solid base and some stability

They need something like that long before they look at next gen talents like Bellingham and Gravenberch, because those players needs a strong balanced side with clear mechanics to slip into to reach their highest possible levels and the filthy don't have ANY of that going on in their set up, not from the forwards, their other midfielders or their full backs, they need to stop chasing the next big thing and get the bread and butter players into midfield
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Really??

people are happy with the midfield and didn't predict this shit?

We have predicted. but the club dont give a fk its all about SAVINGGGG MONEY" thats why we will play our stongest 11s even if we have qualifed for the next stages of the champions league. its all about gaining that extra penny
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well, we have all said it, not just Steveo , that was 2 points dropped today because we didn't invest in another No6/controller in the summer, with the form Keita had come into and his astute higher pressing in conjunction with the forwards we could manage games with Hendo, Keita and get away with a Jones or Oxlade just about, but we just can't get away with the other 2 mids including Jones, Oxlade or Minamino

Gini getting a hammering in the European media allegedly, 'looks lost' apparently, another cautionary tale about letting your agent sell you down the river on a move that will be your last big one that really isn't in your best interests but is purely for your agent to line his pockets - Look at all the players these dodgy agents have sold on going to the filthy for silly money when it obviously isn't in their best interests

I supposed Gini can put his feet up and relax in Paris and live the highlife and start his retirement early, although am quite sure that;'s not what he wanted to do, for the like of Sancho, Van Der Beek, Blind, Bailly, Depay, Zaha and others making the wrong move to line their agents pockets puts a massive dent in their long term career prospects

If Gini's not starting we should try and get him on loan in Jan