Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Replacing" Wijnaldum - The Aggregate

This thread will exceed the 100-post mark in 20-or-so posts, but I'm keen to keep an eye on this throughout the season, so will take the chance to do so now that we're pretty much a third of the way through (13x3=39) and 38 isn't a neatly divisible number in League terms.

Full disclosure, I have taken note of League and Champion's League games for appearances this season and haven't noted the domestic Cup appearances for midfield players.

The first post included 8 players in the "midfielder" list but I have added Morton due to his recent contributions. I'm literally about to eat Dinner, so will put in the "total" (League and Champion's Leage) appearances so far than can edit in specific breakdowns in the evening or tomorrow as I've jotted them down.

Fabinho - 14
    Thiago - 10
    Milner - 7
    Keita - 9
    Henderson - 17
    Ox - 12
    C. Jones - 7
    Elliott - 4
    Morton - 2
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Tchouameni
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

How can it be

We need another centre midfielder in January. Look what happened in the games we were missing 2/3 players in there. we were left with Oxlade and Jones in the centre.. You can't rely on all our current midfielders to remain fit.. if we lose 2/3 at the same time again.we will struggle.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Tchouameni
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Tchouameni
    Damn it man, this isn't a transfer thread and it wouldn't be near the 100-post mark if people stopped posting transfer stuff in it
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We need another centre midfielder in January. Look what happened in the games we were missing 2/3 players in there. we were left with Oxlade and Jones in the centre.. You can't rely on all our current midfielders to remain fit.. if we lose 2/3 at the same time again.we will struggle.
    You're absolute right about that Justme, unless we have 2 of the improving Fabinho, Hendo, Thiago in the midfield, the rest of our entire midfield aren't good enough in the press or their passing, or anything approaching being good enough, I found it absolutely criminal, to the point I found it an incredible dereliction of duty by Jurgen and our other coaches that we could have players like Jones and Oxlade, who have been here around the first team for so long and yet be so absolutely fucking clueless and outright liabilities in the press when we needed to call on them

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Damn it man, this isn't a transfer thread and it wouldn't be near the 100-post mark if people stopped posting transfer stuff in it
    You'll just have to make another, good luck with keeping it under 100 with 19x haha

Thought i'd help the situation like yourself by making a post that wasn't needed <3 you
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Tchouameni

Daily Mirror says we are "leading the race" for Bellingham. #nailedon.